Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 hours ago, swaggyswift said:

i honestly wouldn't be surprised if she left to go celebrate Taylor Swift's birthday :Angel:

Ugh speaking about Taylor Swift I swear to God if they bring that little narcissist back next year again I will loose my sh*t and go off in this forum and probably get banned. There obsession with her has to STOP. 

How did VS go from Sexy and fierce to Cute and flirty ?

I'm tierd of the blowing kisses and pointing while walking. What happend to just walking fierce like Giselle. I mean WHO the hell are they even pointing to ?

8 hours ago, clau17 said:

7vG6B4Em.jpg

Had to post this one here. I don't think I've ever seen Stella smile this big. She's definitely working on her smile game.

Okay how do I say this without going there.... Am I the only one who notices she smiles a lot when she's mostly around woman ? (((This is random I know ))) I mean I'm pretty sure she's probably had boyfriends before she's beautiful and a model  but I remember I was on this forum and they showed several photos with her smiling with her guy friends and they were full of those awkward cricket smirk smiles she always does. 

My gaydar is really horrible so I don't want to assume things that come across offensive.

On 11 de diciembre de 2015 at 0:57 PM, ticktock said:
2 hours ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Looks like Jerome is shooting Candice, Josephine and Stella today.

Candice and Jo together. My mind can't bare the hotness.

So i'm struggling with this sh*t hahah 

but i think Bee is shooting with them too, she reposted that pic and tagged Candice and Jerome....

Edited by freevsangel

So it's probably her then. Demi would be nice but she needs to do "Let it go" . With Elsa in it. And I don't like Nick Jonas. (actually I don't care about him tbh)

As for that picture above, it's way too photoshopped.

11 minutes ago, clau17 said:

Btw, didn't Nick date Miley? I bet he and Stella will have lots to talk about. :p 

Yes. He has also dated Selena Gomez. Imagine the awkwardness if he was there! :p

EDIT: I got confused. It was Joe who dated Gigi. I think he is also the one who dated Tay-Tay.

Edited by PinkCouture

6 hours ago, ticktock said:

I think Lily is still there.

She posted a picture saying she was leaving and hasn't been tagged or spotted since, she's gone. Maybe she had another shoot or something and will be back. Or maybe she went to fetch T. Swift from Australia to bring her back to be a musical guest. 

Behati, Taylor, Sara and Martha are the ones playing the volleyball game this year.