Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

@Prettyphile :rofl: :rofl:  yup Sara is really happy about the whole thing

44m @sarasampaio  Happy to finally show you guys the day we accept the challenge of @voguemagazine and @victoriassecret to do the @tough_mudder check the all video on Vogue.com and don't forget to watch the #vsfashionshow tonight on CBS at 10/9c

Taking it back a page to Colbert, which I finally watched, I think the biggest issue was how obviously scripted the segment was. There was no chemistry between anyone, angels and Colbert, angels and angels, not to mention it really stood out when the first guest was his long time friend Steve Carell. As far as ratings and viewership, the ultimate choice would have been Fallon, but seeing as he's on NBC...

Can't agree enough that Corden would have been better of the CBS crew, he's such a gem. He's (unless I'm wrong, lots of talk show hosts between the US and the UK) the youngest guy out there right now doing late night and he's so natural with younger guests, like Bieber, One Direction, to name a few. Pretty sure that, aside from Malala (bless her), Taylor is the youngest guest Colbert has had on his Late Show so far.

This was a travesty. HIRE ME FOR YOUR PR TEAM VICTORIA'S SECRET. PLEASE.

18 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

I'm surprised VS haven't begged Kendall to promote the show on her Instagram with the amount of followers she has. She's barely posted about the show at all.

Kendall's situation is complicated. She has some kind of exclusivity to E! due to KUWTK, so I'm not sure what she is or isn't allowed to do.