Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

VS is so damn ridiculous... I mean, they're pushing up Taylor so much! Man, look at the Angels...we still have Lais with only almost 600k followers on Instagram; the girl is awesome, she rocks every single shoot for VS and had become a REALLY good spokesmodel! (watch Lais and Martha on Huffington Post: http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/segment/victorias-secret-angels-lais-ribeiro-martha-hunt-interview/558da43cfe34444c00000540 ) Same with Jac, almost 500k on IG and she's promoting nothing! I'm not gonna say nothing about Sara cause she's everywhere in their IG. 

Okay, they got a point: they're leting the most popular angels do the promo for the Fashion show but damn it: Taylor again? These girls (Taylor, Sara, Martha, Elsa) already have their million followers, can you VS -PLEASE- let the others have a chance to show themselfs to the world???? Damn, this makes me sooooo angry :ninjaknives:

I dont know, they could pair some angels like Adriana and Lais since they're brazilians, Candice and Jac, Candice and Lais, Elsa and Alessandra, Alessandra and Lais BUT NO---- everything is about Taylor! for christ's sake, if they're going to make only her talk, do the promos, get to be known as "a VS Angel" and everything WHY -WHY- did they add the other girls to the lineup???? I wanna slap Ed Razek on the face uuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh 

They're using those girls because they have a million followers and people care about them. Lais having 25% of the followers that Taylor has means that using her instead of Taylor would result in a 75% loss of potential viewers. It's business. 

The girls can't rely on VS to market them- they need to market themselves and Taylor and Sara and Elsa have the social media game on lock.

They're also not going to spend a lot of time on girls that they don't see sticking around very long, and I've said before that as much as I love Jac and Lais, I don't think they'll have very long careers with VS.  

Just now, toodarnhot said:

They're using those girls because they have a million followers and people care about them. Lais having 25% of the followers that Taylor has means that using her instead of Taylor would result in a 75% loss of potential viewers. It's business. 

The girls can't rely on VS to market them- they need to market themselves and Taylor and Sara and Elsa have the social media game on lock. 

I know, I said I got their point; the thing is: VS don't give a chance for Lais, Jac, Jasmine and Kate to get their millions of followers! It's not lack of personality, it's not that people don't like them, almost everyone love these girls for a reason, but VS just dont promote them and then they dont get the chance to gain followers and do promos and everything! Okay VS, you made it, now Taylor Hill got almost 2m followers on IG; so, what about turning your force to Lais, Jasmine and Jac wich are awesome girls and still didn't reach 1m???? What about trying to make them big?? They're not even trying, its like they dont even exist

3 minutes ago, freya said:

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm pretty impressed by Josephine having 1,164,881 followers on ig with little promotion from VS. That's roughly the same as Romee and not far off Stella and Martha.

Jojo is everywhere in their IG and she's friend with Kendall so... (that doesn't mean she aint good model, its just fact: you got your face on Kendall's IG and gain 300k followers) 

47 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

VS is so damn ridiculous... I mean, they're pushing up Taylor so much! Man, look at the Angels...we still have Lais with only almost 600k followers on Instagram; the girl is awesome, she rocks every single shoot for VS and had become a REALLY good spokesmodel! (watch Lais and Martha on Huffington Post: http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/segment/victorias-secret-angels-lais-ribeiro-martha-hunt-interview/558da43cfe34444c00000540 ) Same with Jac, almost 500k on IG and she's promoting nothing! I'm not gonna say nothing about Sara cause she's everywhere in their IG. 

Okay, they got a point: they're leting the most popular angels do the promo for the Fashion show but damn it: Taylor again? These girls (Taylor, Sara, Martha, Elsa) already have their million followers, can you VS -PLEASE- let the others have a chance to show themselfs to the world???? Damn, this makes me sooooo angry :ninjaknives:

I dont know, they could pair some angels like Adriana and Lais since they're brazilians, Candice and Jac, Candice and Lais, Elsa and Alessandra, Alessandra and Lais BUT NO---- everything is about Taylor! for christ's sake, if they're going to make only her talk, do the promos, get to be known as "a VS Angel" and everything WHY -WHY- did they add the other girls to the lineup???? I wanna slap Ed Razek on the face uuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh 

I see your point of view. It make sense. I agree with you very little. It would be nice for VS promote the other angels. But right now is Taylor the new Candice, VS obsession. Which is good because like that we get less Candice and more Tay :) I just hope they don't shove us to our throw and make her become overrated to the top. But for right now is all good. I am happy to see Taylor she so gorgeous. I would like to see a little more of Jac, Lais and Romee it would be nice for VS to promote them too. I really don't care about Kate, Jasmine and Stella. 

33 minutes ago, Solangel said:

I just hope they don't shove us to our throw and make her become overrated to the top.

Taylor? They already are shoving her in our faces! 

32 minutes ago, MarVS said:

Lais looks stunning in the interview with Martha 

She does, right? And her english is quite good! You can say her accent is better than Adriana's actually! This "she can't speak english/she's boring" thing is SOOOOO 2011... 

2 hours ago, Marciotmello said:

Jojo is everywhere in their IG and she's friend with Kendall so... (that doesn't mean she aint good model, its just fact: you got your face on Kendall's IG and gain 300k followers) 

Oh yeah, I didn't think of that. But what I was saying was that compared to the new (and old) angels she doesn't get much promotion but I suppose that she would get a little from Kendall, although they don't really hang out much.

4 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

33 is probably the number of pics that Lais/Jasmine got at VS Instagram this year.. or less :( 

I only saw the wings picture from VSFS 2015 backstage of Lais, but they haven't posted anything else from her for seven weeks.