Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

3 hours ago, alexandra23 said:

4 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

If Kate leaves it'll pretty much be a non-event. Outside of model fans, no one really knows who she is. 

If they include any non Angels, I'd say Jo will be there, and Rachel, since they're desperately trying and failing to make her a thing. 

seriously thoooo

^ They haven't announced one at all, it's usually 'so and so angel will be in blah blah blah state in whatever mall' and they promo that (unless I'm thinking of something completely different, which could be possible, I'm lowkey dying). Two days (one and a bit days), not enough time to get the money-spending crowds they want if they were going to use one of the newest angels or Rachel. Probably not even enough time with one of the major angels, people have lives and it's a Tuesday night. I took the plunge and added VS on snapchat and there's been nothing said on that front.

Gigi's in San Francisco (or she was 7 hours ago), and I was feeling like they'd try and get a viewing party out of her but given she'll be in NYC tomorrow I don't think that's happening. Maybe we've all been lead on by expert photoshop and some trickey by Ed and the gang this whole time and the show hasn't happened yet and we're totally being fucked with because OMG, twentieth anni-ver-sa-ry! (I feel this joke falling flat as I type it, but really, what is this? Isn't this a big deal?)

^ Ooooh, you were referring to the event where one of the Angels goes to a mall or something to see the show with the fans? Like Elsa did last year! I thought you were talking about the cast, crew, models, producers viewing party they do by themselves to see the show all together.

Like this one, I mean.

GmzRyQ7.jpg 

Yeah, I meant the one at the store with the fans! 

Taylor is doing a press event the Soho store today, Bee and Candice did the Today show this morning, and Bee and Martha are doing something? I don't know what but she posted something from a green room on Snapchat. Rachel is doing Pink press too.  

@Syria Lily and Elsa's episode of Rachael Ray airs tomorrow morning!