Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations.Learn more or post your buzz!

It's the same guy who posted that Jo and Sharam were joining the cast. It also says the show is Dec 22nd, and talks like it's a tv show. 

9 hours ago, Candylicious. said:

LOL, there are too many things wrong with this post.

First, it says Candice has been on the show since 2008 but has been walking since 2007. What!!? And it even claims that the VSFS 2008 is some tv series heading towards their 13th season.

Then, it talks about an 'episode' which Karlie(who has already left) will leave again?

And last, this sentence makes no sense whatsoever. "Hopefully not, since 19 (gonna be 20) is most than enough!"  Lol

On 12/4/2015, 9:45:21, Stormbringer said:

I know. I'm just joking around :tongue:

(but seriously, I'm not sure I know what colors are those :ninja: Some kind of purple?)

To put it simply CMYK are processed colors used in printing. RGB are for digital/computer use.

If you would like a more in depth explanation I will send you a PM :)

On ‎04‎/‎12‎/‎2015‎ ‎21‎:‎57‎:‎09, HitchcockBlonde said:

They're probably missing a few names from 1995-1998, though. For instance their list from 1998 seems rather short comapred to all the models who walked:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhpil9sKmPM

ETA: How do I embed a video into a post?