Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

17 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I wish they would cut back the number of models. Bigger is not always better, and they were clearly rushed to add wings/outfits this year as it was. Less models, a more even spread of outfits and screen time would be ideal. 

+1

And I think it was a missed opportunity to not put all angels or just "the newest angels" in POAA.

I think less models is the better option too, they've used way too many the past couple of years and the editing is going to be a mess. I like actually being able to see the girls walk and their outfits in motion but it's so choppy you don't see much of it.

I think both Lais and Taylor look awesome in their shots.

59 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

Now the difference between a shoot with a real mature woman and a 19 yo girl :Amelie_wft:

i'm in shock with the beauty and sexiness over the new Bora Bora pictures.. Candice and Lais are over the top 

V567641.jpg

V568203.jpg

Seriously? The whole shoots are completely different.

43 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

It will probably be her new song out of woods or something. Stupid VS

This is one of the last things that would have came up in my head. But since the year is already messed up enough, they might as well do it. The commercial already looks like women in costumes(which does match the outfits at the show), so they'll probably choose wildest dreams as their song choice,