Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

On 11/29/2015, 7:23:06, Syria said:

Oh God... I like Cindy but why 15 Angels are not enough to make a 40 minute swim special is beyond me.

On 11/29/2015, 12:25:21, toodarnhot said:

Not Kate. :p

They had 11 girls last year, having all 15 Angels wouldn't be that unreasonable. It would be nice if they just kept it to the Angels, but if Cindy really is in, then there's no way they'll leave out Jo. I really hope Cindy is just wishful thinking and it's only Angels.

Jo and a bunch of other vs models used the #somethingbigiscoming last time but didn't end up in the swim special, so I don't think it [necessarily] means much.

Also, while I'm at it - guess who's a Kendall fan?

24608983_Screen_Shot_2015-12-01_at_4.47. 24608984_Screen_Shot_2015-12-01_at_4.47.

I love when models comment on these accounts... reminds me of Snejana Onopka's funny social media habits

Edited by freya

^ I hope you're right.

BTW, are there recent posts missing from this thread too? Cause I'm just catching up. Some of the new features are really cool though; like the fact that we can preview instagram videos now. (oh, it's actually twitter)

3 hours ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Sara posted something saying "Selena Gomez and ALL the angels", but I doubt they are all in it. They never had all the angels in a lip sync video as far as I can remember!

They did last year, and the year before, and I'm pretty sure the year before that plus some extra models if I'm remembering who all the Angels were. 

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

They did last year, and the year before, and I'm pretty sure the year before that plus some extra models if I'm remembering who all the Angels were. 

I'm not a fan of the lip synch for this year. Adriana and Ale are totally missing and I always enjoy them.

No Ale Jac or Elsa makes me lose interest. That song was a weird choice to use for a lip sync it is so softly sung instead of the usual upbeat and exciting songs.

Anti Stella is so cute and Candice looked hot the rest were okay, Martha at the start looked so awkward it made it funny.

Oh Jees... This is their worst lip sync video to me!

Romee was the best and usually I don't even like her. Like at all. But she was amazing. Sara was by far the worst of them all, painful to watch.

Romee, Taylor, Candice and Stella are my favorites. I loooove Candice and Stella shoots a lot :)

Oh and VS... I'm not forgiving you for not including Elsa in this. Not even a bit.