Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ Stella is there too, now all those pics and snapchats are gone apparently it's a secret project for VS. Hung is doing the makeup, thanks god! I'm assuming they're shooting the credits for the show or some other footage for it but it looks interesting, I approve of VS trying different things (Y)

romees picture of i account is delete

At least we get to see a different bit between segments thant the old, always-the-same, ones about how they dreamed of being an Angel, how amazing is to be an Angel, how wonderful is to be on the runway and blah, blah, blah.

I'm sure they'll still do those lol.

At least we get to see a different bit between segments thant the old, always-the-same, ones about how they dreamed of being an Angel, how amazing is to be an Angel, how wonderful is to be on the runway and blah, blah, blah.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Yeah I think so too, because they have ten new angels to do that now.

Get ready for "I've always wanted to be a Victoria's Secret Angel. I have watched the show since I'm a little girl and only few girls get selected to do the show. It's such an honor to be a Victoria's Secret Angel. It's a dream come true.". If it's a Brazilian model talking, she's gonna throw in some "Amaaaazing" too  :cain:

I think it's gonna be also videos of #TrainLikeAnAngel thing... and would actually be cool a segment of VSX but an extra segment, not one of the slots we have for segments with VSX....

I wish this year's show was 2h long ahahha

Anyone has the meme/pic of the VS girls according to their generations ie modeling years? It has Ale and Adriana already dead and in their caskets, Candice Behati etc holding walking sticks...something like that. I was explaining it to a friend and she wants to see it so bad

^ what. i have yet to see this picture.

ao62PIjA.png

can't remember who made it though, I just had it saved