Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

It's only a matter of time before Kendall steps on the VS runway, if not this year then the next.

Remember when anna wintour said no kardashian was allowed to the met ball, it changed after kim plus kanye and ironically even landing a vogue cover.

It's unprofessional to turn up late for the DVF show and for the Michael kors show which she came out fourth but strangely came out first when doing the closing walk - which made no sense.
This just shows that designers are banking on Kendall because of her social media following which generates press that translates to sales.

VS certainly needs to be strict with Kendall if she walked their show- strictly no special treatment of numerous front row tickets and VS would never allow their show to be featured on the kardashian program, who knows what might air and may be misleading for the VS brand image.

Guys if VS had any interest in Kendall don't you think they would have been all over her by now? VS do love press, but no matter what the Kardashian clan bring the wrong kind of press. Maybe 20% of people like them but then there's 80% of people who can't stand them. Trust me VS would have used her already by now and they haven't. And they won't be.

Kendall has a instagram followers of 37 million which is more than all existing 15 angels combined,  While Adriana has 5.4m, Candice has 6.1m

The statistics alone can get her a spot in the VS show, and maybe 80 percent of bellazon people can't stand the kardashians but obviously not social media.

Just want to warn Ed not to associate VS brand to their reality show, you just never know what will air and may be controversial.

An example is kylie bisutti in 2009, heavily featured in the show but was a ticking time bomb, ended up generating bad press for VS big time.

They can't, Kev has a point. Kendall isn't a new model anymore and she has been vocal about how VS is her dream and yaddayaddayadda. Yet VS has shown zero interest in her, they took a long time to even look at Gigi and dropped her literally at the first sign of bad press and the Kardashians are the queens of bad press.

IMO for VS the "press is press even if it's bad press" thing doesn't go down well, Jessica Hart got dropped too after messing with Taylor Swift as a performer. I seriously doubt VS will change their mind on this, Gigi is pretty popular too and didn't make it to the show either last year, Kendall wasn't even requested to go to the castings and we saw no signs of Cara anywhere near VS last year either as popular as she is. If anything Bella is the only one who has a shot at walking because she is the one people are more neutral about and as much as I'd like to see her and Gigi doing VS I still doubt any of them will get a spot. 

Guys, I recently developed the idea of how cool it was if VS did a Halloween inspired collection... What do you think?

Who would you want to wear which outfit?

They did this like five or six years ago. It was tied into their "Sexy Little Things" collection. They had outfits called Sexy Little Ballerina, Sexy Little Maid, and many more variations all modeled by Candice. My memory is hazy on the timeline, but I think they dropped it shortly after the Sexy Little Geisha controversy.

Guys, I recently developed the idea of how cool it was if VS did a Halloween inspired collection... What do you think?

Who would you want to wear which outfit?

They did this like five or six years ago. It was tied into their "Sexy Little Things" collection. They had outfits called Sexy Little Ballerina, Sexy Little Maid, and many more variations all modeled by Candice. My memory is hazy on the timeline, but I think they dropped it shortly after the Sexy Little Geisha controversy.

They still sell it, and have Halloween themed panties and such. They recently replaced all the Candice pictures with Elsa. The pictures came out a while ago.

It's only a matter of time before Kendall steps on the VS runway, if not this year then the next.

Remember when anna wintour said no kardashian was allowed to the met ball, it changed after kim plus kanye and ironically even landing a vogue cover.

It's unprofessional to turn up late for the DVF show and for the Michael kors show which she came out fourth but strangely came out first when doing the closing walk - which made no sense.
This just shows that designers are banking on Kendall because of her social media following which generates press that translates to sales.

VS certainly needs to be strict with Kendall if she walked their show- strictly no special treatment of numerous front row tickets and VS would never allow their show to be featured on the kardashian program, who knows what might air and may be misleading for the VS brand image.

Guys if VS had any interest in Kendall don't you think they would have been all over her by now? VS do love press, but no matter what the Kardashian clan bring the wrong kind of press. Maybe 20% of people like them but then there's 80% of people who can't stand them. Trust me VS would have used her already by now and they haven't. And they won't be.

Kendall has a instagram followers of 37 million which is more than all existing 15 angels combined,  While Adriana has 5.4m, Candice has 6.1m

The statistics alone can get her a spot in the VS show, and maybe 80 percent of bellazon people can't stand the kardashians but obviously not social media.

Just want to warn Ed not to associate VS brand to their reality show, you just never know what will air and may be controversial.

An example is kylie bisutti in 2009, heavily featured in the show but was a ticking time bomb, ended up generating bad press for VS big time.

They can't, Kev has a point. Kendall isn't a new model anymore and she has been vocal about how VS is her dream and yaddayaddayadda. Yet VS has shown zero interest in her, they took a long time to even look at Gigi and dropped her literally at the first sign of bad press and the Kardashians are the queens of bad press.

IMO for VS the "press is press even if it's bad press" thing doesn't go down well, Jessica Hart got dropped too after messing with Taylor Swift as a performer. I seriously doubt VS will change their mind on this, Gigi is pretty popular too and didn't make it to the show either last year, Kendall wasn't even requested to go to the castings and we saw no signs of Cara anywhere near VS last year either as popular as she is. If anything Bella is the only one who has a shot at walking because she is the one people are more neutral about and as much as I'd like to see her and Gigi doing VS I still doubt any of them will get a spot. 

Cara had an open invitation for the show. She just turned them down because Chanel.

Kendall has a instagram followers of 37 million which is more than all existing 15 angels combined, While Adriana has 5.4m, Candice has 6.1m

An example is kylie bisutti in 2009, heavily featured in the show but was a ticking time bomb, ended up generating bad press for VS big time.

Cara had an open invitation for the show. She just turned them down because Chanel.

Ed said that she had an invitation but he says that about every other model who previously worked with VS and the press/fans asked him about i.e Miranda, Marisa. The first we heard was that Cara was filming a movie and wouldn't make it which was BS because she was doing nothing the days of the show but she did show up at Chanel, so god only knows what really happened there. But lbr here, every other model went for VS instead of Chanel, i thought the Chanel show would be an issue for VS but clearly no models gave a single fuck about Karl and they all went to VS, I don't see why Cara would choose Chanel especially because i'm sure VS has a better paycheck.

I'm curious about the castings this year tbh, we had a lot of newbies last year and a lot of them got contracts or became regulars for the brand so it'll be interesting to see which regulars will get dropped or if there will be less newcomers this year now that VS has so many new girls already.

Well, Cara has been one of Karl's muses for the past 3 years so it made sense for her to go with Chanel if Karl personally asked her. If you look at that particular show, it's full of models Chanel uses on a regular basis.

Plus they launched her campaign with Pharrell a few days before the show. That campaign was shot as an inspiration for the Chanel show. So either it was loyalty or commitment I think Cara simply wasn't available for VS