Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Gigi has been modelling since she was two years old y'all, I doubt she was using her connections back then, she just happened to be a beautiful girl and grew up doing it :idk: I think her connections helped her (and Bella too of course) to make it big earlier in their careers, but I think they would have been successful anyway.

Which can't be said about the Kartrashian, she didn't do shit and was in a shitty agency until Kanye showed up. Same for the Baldwins who like IDK why they even model o.o

Gigi and Bella are actually good models, they evoke some kind of emotion in photography that Kendall does not. Kendall is a pretty girl, and she does have a place in modeling, and I think she actually looks really good in motion (not her walk, but her face/features look more stunning) but there is no way she would be modeling for all these different brands without those connections that is true, or doing the amount of print work she does. Because Kendall literally SUCKS at print work. 

Why are we talking (again) about Kendall in this thread? I can't understand it.

Because I pointed out that Gigi is as much of a legacy model as she is.

Gigi has been modelling since she was two years old y'all, I doubt she was using her connections back then, she just happened to be a beautiful girl and grew up doing it :idk: I think her connections helped her (and Bella too of course) to make it big earlier in their careers, but I think they would have been successful anyway.

Which can't be said about the Kartrashian, she didn't do shit and was in a shitty agency until Kanye showed up. Same for the Baldwins who like IDK why they even model o.o

Lol, her starting as a baby is even more proof that her parents are why she is where she is now.

Gigi and Bella are actually good models, they evoke some kind of emotion in photography

post-49177-0-1446080029-47013_thumb.pngpost-49177-0-1446080029-49137_thumb.png

i think Gigi and Bella are not good  in facial expressions tbh....

i like Gigi because she is gorgeous but Gigi for example just gives the same face almost always... i was expecting a lot from her when she explode with SI and CR. plus she dont use expressions of sexyness that some photoshoots requires. for example in SI she looks just a cutie.... Her body tho is pretty amazing  and that helps her. 

Gigi and Bella are actually good models, they evoke some kind of emotion in photography

post-85865-0-1446080031-38717_thumb.pngpost-85865-0-1446080031-39473_thumb.png

Don't worry Pretty, I think it was meant in comparison with Kendall.

In a #StillaBetterModelThanKendull way.

And moving on : ElsaforFantasyBra  :dance:

^ Do you mean career wise? because body wise not at all, I doubt VS ever goes back to that type of body preference. There is a reason they are most known for the push up bra nowadays.

About the FB last year we found out on Halloween weekend wasn't it?

Why are we talking (again) about Kendall in this thread? I can't understand it.

Because I pointed out that Gigi is as much of a legacy model as she is.

Lol, her starting as a baby is even more proof that her parents are why she is where she is now.

I feel like the new crew of instamodels are awful. I don't dislike that they have family connections because they can't help it but Gigi is a D+ model at best, Bella is a trash model, and Kendall is the biggest let down because  she's like the girl who was given all the answers beforehand and still failed the test. The last group of girls who had family connections, Lily A, Lily D, and Cara were at least believable as models.

I don't find Gigi face attractive was so ever. It looks kind of droopy.

I'm glad someone else said it, I was beginning to think there was something wrong with my eyes. Her face has got this round, pudgy look. She's not unattractive, she's goodlooking but def. not super beautiful or anything imo, Bella is another notch down again on facial attractiveness (below). I'm sure they take some great modeling photos though, I've seen photos from both which look really good.

post-92555-0-1446080032-9734_thumb.jpg