Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1st group without a doubt! Would have been perfect with Candice in it too instead of Selita :yes:

Lol, I was going to say Candice would have been better in Behati's place at the time. Is it because Selita has short hair in that pic? lol. Another thing I realized to that it is hard to find pics of Selita's work with VS, like lingerie.

1st group without a doubt! Would have been perfect with Candice in it too instead of Selita :yes:

Lol, I was going to say Candice would have been better in Behati's place at the time. Is it because Selita has short hair in that pic? lol. Another thing I realized to that it is hard to find pics of Selita's work with VS, like lingerie.

Yeah i don't find short hair attractive on women :p

New? :idk:

OMG, I hope this is not a new commercial by VS. Guys, they are literally taking scenes from their older video shoots, BBV especially. no new stuff? It's literally the same scenes over and over again. People are going to get bored with these after a while, and I myself am bored enough already lol. Where's the creativity at? It's almost September and this year of VS has been very dry with its commercials. This holiday commercial better make up for all of this. I was hoping they weren't going to use that instagram vid for their new commercial, but i guess they got lazy again and did it anyways. :blah:

Calm down. It's just behind the scenes stuff. BBV is still their big campaign a part from the VSX now. 

I'm sure their new campaign will be dropping soon. They also shot new commercials, I believe it was two with Jerome, so we will be seeing those two soon.

Stella fragrance will also be happening. It's still considered "Summer" in the US, so new swim is happening also.