Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

They need to keep Stella to lingerie. She looks amazing doing that, but her swim pictures are lack lustre and she looks totally out of place for VSX.

Agreed, she works best in lingerie. The good thing about having so many girls is they don't have to use all of them for everything so hopefully they have her sit out for those.

The 3rd + The 1st

Nobody will ever replace Lima. She is Victoria's Secret  :cry2:

You're right, Adriana is the only irreplaceable. Some people are comparing Sara with her but Sara has to grow a lot to get on her feet. The charm and beauty of adriana are unique and no one will ever be able to be equal or compare to her, especially Sara who always seems obsessed with wanting attention. I understand VS have choose Sara as angel but the power of brunette is with Taylor Hill , beautiful and good in catwalk.

Third group for me, I prefer a little meat on the bones.

Does anyone else find it really annoying when newspapers/magazines refer to someone who has modelled for VS as a Victoria's Secret Angel, when they aren't or weren't Angels?

Case in point... Daily Mail, Joan Smalls. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3199287/Victoria-s-Secret-angel-Joan-Smalls-hits-bullies-teased-body.html

I know it's a silly thing but it pisses me off!

I wouldn't hold it against them too much. They cater to their audience and the average person has no clue about the distinction. I didn't myself until a couple of months ago.

#PowerRanking

They power ranked their girls in those videos where they introduced the newest angels 

1st group: 

Elsa

Jac

Romee

Martha

Lais

2nd group: 

Taylor

Sara

Stella

Jasmine

Kate G

1st group shouldve been: Elsa, Lais, Jac, Romee, Martha IMO

The 3rd + The 1st

Nobody will ever replace Lima. She is Victoria's Secret  :cry2:

You're right, Adriana is the only irreplaceable. Some people are comparing Sara with her but Sara has to grow a lot to get on her feet. The charm and beauty of adriana are unique and no one will ever be able to be equal or compare to her, especially Sara who always seems obsessed with wanting attention. I understand VS have choose Sara as angel but the power of brunette is with Taylor Hill , beautiful and good in catwalk.

I agree with a lot of what you said.

I think because Lima was/is so huge and super for Victoria's Secret and as a household name, it will take the combination of both Sara and Taylor to get the public comfortable with the absence of Lima, at least for a while. See Taylor was smart and started to use the hashtag #Saylor because she knows how good that will be for her PR, if she was part of a new trend.

I think it's unfair to compare Sara and Taylor who are both gorgeous and powerful brunettes but not as powerful single vs together as Adriana is by herself. Taylor is more High Fashion and Sara is more swimsuit/commercial in comparison it seems, at least so far (I hope Sara can do some high end stuff too, I'd love to see her do some Dolce & Gabanna or Chanel :yes: ). So for Victoria's Secret they become Saylor and we get a combination of two aspects of the fashion world.

Hopefully, Saylor will stick around because I love the concept.

#PowerRanking

They power ranked their girls in those videos where they introduced the newest angels 

1st group: 

Elsa

Jac

Romee

Martha

Lais

2nd group: 

Taylor

Sara

Stella

Jasmine

Kate G