Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Sara and Taylor are being adorable again.

+1

So that's it? Just 2 minutes? Only Elsa, Jasmine, Sara and Martha got to talk. Like 2 sentences each.

That's what you get when you get 10 new girls.

Most of them looked really awkward.

Sara and Taylor are being adorable again.

+1

So that's it? Just 2 minutes? Only Elsa, Jasmine, Sara and Martha got to talk. Like 2 sentences each.

That's what you get when you get 10 new girls.

Most of them looked really awkward.

well when adriana and alessandra were on there for their fantasy bras it was 2 minutes too.

I agree about most of them. And jac called them the "golden ten", golden is used to describe another group of angels, a better one lol.

How can Stella be around so many people who laugh and smile and remain so dull?

When you're around so many people laughing, inevitably you end up cracking a smile. Her, nothing.

Because she's dead inside, or has some form of autism?

When you're around so many people laughing, inevitably you end up cracking a smile. Her, nothing.

+1

She's been in a bunch of the snapchat stories with the girls goofing off and joking around, and still stone faced. She doesn't even smile or least seem the teensiest bit happy in the little clip GMA posted of her and Taylor on their Instagram. Her "I can't believe I have to be here and do something so uncool" vibe is getting seriously off putting.

There has to be something she doesn't like about it.

It reminds of ana bb. I never understood why all these years when she smiled majority of the time, esp in the start of her career, she never smiled with her teeth. It was always that closed lipped smile but she had this full set of straight nice teeth. Then I saw her a few times smiling with her teeth, she didn't look bad ofcourse but she def looked cutesy and all the sex appeal she had dropped . It was different.

I think for stella its probably the same, she doesn't like the way she looks when she smiles lol

I get not being bubbly and happy go lucky personality but atleast look like you enjoy ONE THING she looks pissed off/bored at every event and every photoshoot it looks like she is trying way too hard to look sultry and sexy with her pouty face that never smiles, it is so old and she has been around for what less then a year?