Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Maybe they haven't finished the lip yet, but Sara and Taylor seem to have a different makeup look than the other girls, and they're not in very "christmasy" lingerie. It's hot pink and animal print.

You were right about the lip thing  :hehe:

post-89806-0-1446079020-39093_thumb.jpg

In my opinion Adriana >>>> all  but Taylor and Sara are a close 2nd, especially together :wub:

Yeah, Adriana was looking actually unreal. One thing to look beautiful but another to question how someone can look so nice on a picture taken with a smart phone.

I prefer taylor over sara though

Taylor  >>> all

You mean today? Lol.

I still think Adriana and Alessandra look the best out of them all thus far.

I feel like candice would be strong one too if she shows up.

Thats Adriana being herself lol. Ofc I was talking about others.  Taylor looks pretty DAMN impressive. Rest dont even come close from what I've seen so far

I prefer taylor over sara though

Easy choice on any day :idk:

There's so many good Angels currently, finally, if Taylor stays long in VS she's going to become a huge name like Adriana and Alessandra probably, she really has amazing potential, she really gives me young Adriana vibe. Adriana looks perfect, who knows when we'll see her in lingerie again after VSFS finishes :/

There's so many good Angels currently, finally, if Taylor stays long in VS she's going to become a huge name like Adriana and Alessandra probably, she really has amazing potential, she really gives me young Adriana vibe. Adriana looks perfect, who knows when we'll see her in lingerie again after VSFS finishes :/

This is a serious question. Adriana is great for commercial modelling, esp lingerie but these days she seems so damn serious to step away from it. Well, way more into doing AND getting recognition for doing higher end stuff. I mean I don't blame her because while she looks younger than she is,and she clearly still has it, she can't be doing this lingerie stuff forever.

I was more on board with her walking away from VS soon too because its best for her and VS,  but seeing how she still kills it for VS still, I don't want her to leave. I'd prefer her to leave when the spark is just not there anymore and its like whatever but I think the time is coming sooner than that . And I don't think she'd want to move to any other lingerie brand.

Is there not any indication on candice from her instagram?

I'm going to be honest, I want her to be there not only because she'd be another bombshell for the commercial, but more seriously I don't want to see her with the Fb again this soon, I prefer VS go a different route. And I don't want her to open this year's show.

We all know if she doesn't shoot for this, VS will make something in regards to the show all about her. I don't want to see her with the fantasy bra, and god knows I don't want her to open the show.

How many days will they be doing this again?