Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

They shot some holiday stuff because Sara mentioned something about it on her Snapchat

This means they're shooting the Fantasy Bra too today? Or in this round of shootings?

They shot it during a completely separate shoot months after they did holiday stuff last year. 

I think that we're gonna have a surprise when it comes to the FB. They are not flying anywhere, so they'll have extra marketing budget for the show itself (and they can use it to have a veeeeery expensive FB or idk more than 2 FBs). either they gonna have a very expensive performer or then they'll just use it for the FB(s)

It's Adriana or Candice for the FB y'all. If this wasn't the 20th show i'd say Behati for sure or even Elsa but i think VS will go with one of their two staple girls.

They'll probably do another dual with Lily and Behati just to get them out of the way. They've been pairing them a lot lately.

Also what happened to Martha? Haven't seen much of her.

Tbh, I can totally ser another double fantasy obra with Bee and Lily, have you see how much they shoot together? I think that VS is trying to make them the next big duo.

Candice can hold her own. She doesn't need any pairing. They are the #oldestangels after all and with the 10 new girls, FB competiveness rises.

Tbh, I can totally ser another double fantasy obra with Bee and Lily, have you see how much they shoot together? I think that VS is trying to make them the next big duo.

Candice can hold her own. She doesn't need any pairing. They are the #oldestangels after all and with the 10 new girls, FB competiveness rises.

Totally! Candice don't need anybody. But I think she will be gone in one ir two. Btw, I don't that any of the new angels get the FB anytime soon, Idk why.

They're not trying to make Behati and Lily their next big duo when the latter is on her way out. I think it'd cheapen Alessandra's and Adriana's dual FB if they did another, especially the year after but who knows with VS these days.

The second video was shot at the end of April, weird they're just posting it now.

Not true. Martha, Lais and Jasmine both worked with the old Angels before they got their contracts, and Jasmine even did the fragrance event with Lily. Those three and Elsa (she did press with the Angels) could easily work with the older girls. I want to see Granny Ale and Baby Taylor paired up for the LOL's though.