Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

They need to put their money on Elsa and Taylor 'cause they are star quality, to me. Especially with Taylor, she's so young that they can mold her the way they want and make her their next hit girl for many years once all the veterans are gone.

^^ I may be wrong but I think Taylor will be Rosie 2.0, she already has a movie on her belt. Hopefully she'll manage an acting/modeling career better than Rosie or Cara. We'll see... 

Also, hope they will use the other angels more because It's always the same girls. It's such a mistake of them to not use Sara Sampaio at events because she's all personality and has a big following base. Sara and Elsa used to do great at pink events together. Kate, they better start using her for something. She's gorgeous and actually knows how to model. About Romee... I stated my opinion some pages ago... I really hope she's healthy tho. It's hard for me to believe she's only 19 like Taylor... 

Haters gon' hate. :rofl:

Y'all gon' have to deal with Kate. :Angel:

^Im sure a lot of us have the same question, but no need to bring it up every other page. :idk: Clearly they want Kate for something.

No one is hating on Kate, and it comes up "every page" because she's continually excluded from major VS shoots and events. Both swim shoots- nothing, Soul Cycle- nothing, (Why not have a new Angel replace Lily's vacated spot? I remember that happening the year before when a model couldn't make it.) Holiday/winter shoots- so far nothing.

I actually really like Kate, I think she has potential but potenial doesn't do her any good if she never actually gets a chance to shoot or prove herself. Some of you guys keep acting like she's the best thing since sliced bread because she got a contract over some other girls didn't but that doesn't mean shit if they drop her after a year. "They want her for something." "VS has their reasons." It's been six months and it's still pretty unclear what those reasons are.

Who did Martha shoot with Bryan? Do you remember?

^ Couldn't have said it better myself. I like Kate and I'd like her to be used more to see what she brings to the mix. All she's done so far is a couple of catalog shoots (mostly clothing) and #TheNewestAngels thing they ALL did. It's not hating, it's wondering what the deal is.

So the only contracted girls who haven't shot for Holiday so far are Candice, Lily and Kate. Candice obviously will, Lily probably will and Kate's a toss-up. 

I don't know where people are getting this "we think Kate is better" logic. No one said she was better than the girls who "should" of got a contract. I'd be happy if she hadn't got one too, and just walked the show as a regular, since at the moment it looks like that was all she was hired for.

I get that people always wonder where Kate is/why she isn't shooting, and trust me, I wonder the same. But always comparing Kate to Jo or asking why Jo is always used and Kate isn't is used is tiring. Sure, Jo should of been made angel and I'm sure at some point she will. Just getting sick of the comparisons, Jo has been modelling since 2008 of course she is going to be more in demand with more followings, etc. it's already clear she is favourited more than most Angels.

I'm sick to death of hearing about who should have been made an Angel more, and who deserves it, but in the case of Kate- it's a valid point. Not that Kate shouldn't have been made an Angel, but the fact that she has and yet a non-contracted girl is shooting more than her. It doesn't make sense, and it's continuing to happen, which is why people are continuing to talk about it. You even talked about Kate's lack of work with VS in her own thread.

^No I completely agree Hun :) sometimes I'm like: "what's the point VS???" They do give her less work, etc. but thats not her fault either. I have said they give her lack of vs work. And her lack of social media use is frustrating too :/

I'm stuck in the middle, I, of course am a fan of Kate, and of course I want her to do well. But what can fans do? And I certainly don't think the sun shines from Kate's a**. And I don't think she is better than any non contracted girls. Just want to make that clear.