Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Comparing Taylor with Sara  Must be out of your mind :banghead:

Sara's face isnt even feminine enough  :yuckky:  I'd rather not talk about the rest of her

What??? Sara has one of the prettiest faces imo. I remember the first time I saw her on the AX angel ad. She just stood so much from the other girls and I automatically thought she had to be a VS angel

Thanks for sharing this video of Sarah she is very sexy girl. I could see why people can think she is not feminine enough. I think is because she has some harsh feature. But yeah Sarah is pretty. I always like looking at videos of her.

I see you find her face pretty but thats usually relative, depending upon one's taste and so on. But what about those T&A AWOL? And yet she's in SI ahead of Cintia, Alyssa. Same story in VS :idk:

But seriously,you guys are not the worst. I've heard some delusional folks comparing her with Adriana.  Sick Stuff! :x

Elfston, your Sara hate Is getting boring. Well, models with the same eye/hair colour will always be compared. Romee with Doutzen/Candice, Elsa with Candice, Sara with Adriana, and the list could go on and on... It's inevitable. And Sara and Adriana are two stricking beautys, but of course Adriana Is incomparable, that's obvious. So Is Doutzen. So Is Candice.

Sara and Adriana are both absolutely stunning tho and their selfies are out of this world   :wub:

post-89806-0-1446078817-88735_thumb.jpg  post-89806-0-1446078817-89456_thumb.jpg

post-89806-0-1446078817-90935_thumb.jpg

Elfston, your Sara hate Is getting boring.

+1

Everyone knows you hate Sara. Your crusade to bash her everywhere you possibly can isn't going to change anyone else's mind about her.

There's something about some of her admirers. Whenever they see pics of hers with model like Shanina, Emily, Adriana or  any good looking girl for that matter, they go like ' They look so good together, like twins' and then go on disparage the other girl. You seen the demo on this page already. Thats cheap, even if I were to disregard the fact that she's nothing special :idk:

Elfston, your Sara hate Is getting boring.

+1

Everyone knows you hate Sara. Your crusade to bash her everywhere you possibly can isn't going to change anyone else's mind about her.

There's something about some of her admirers. Whenever they see pics of hers with model like Shanina, Emily, Adriana or  any good looking girl for that matter, they go like ' They look so good together, like twins' and then go on disparage the other girl. You seen the demo on this page already. Thats cheap, even if I were to disregard the fact that she's nothing special :idk:

If Sara's fans do that, what do you do then? You literally bash Sara on every single thread and compare her with everyone lmao  :rofl:   :rofl:  :rofl: