Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Is Mouawad Designing the Fantasybra again? It was tagged #fantasybra2015 , they could be but regardless

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=657056051060974

I can't believe what I saw in the video, that music and that shaking is just cheesy... wonder what will Ale and Adri think!

It's safe to say the bra was sponsored by Mouawad, they have full control of it, shipping here and there.

The outfits looks almost identical except for the long capes and belly dancing lol

Is Mouawad Designing the Fantasybra again? It was tagged #fantasybra2015 , they could be but regardless

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=657056051060974

I can't believe what I saw in the video, that music and that shaking is just cheesy... wonder what will Ale and Adri think!

It's safe to say the bra was sponsored by Mouawad, they have full control of it, shipping here and there.

The outfits looks almost identical except for the long capes and belly dancing lol

gosh....

I  may be wrong, but I think Mouawad has been doing the FB's since like 2002ish.

Edit: Yup, 2002ish.

2002- Karolina Kurkova wore the “Star of Victoria Fantasy Bra”, valued at US$10 million. Created with 1,150 rubies for the roses, and 1,600 emeralds for the leaves. It was designed by Mouawad

^Mouawad did the most FBs to date, but some were designed by other jewelers. I tried to do a list, but I couldn't find all of them. :idk:

1996 ?

1997 Harry Winston

1998 M&J Savitt

1999 ?

2000 Mouawad

2001 Mouawad

2002 Mouawad

2003 Mouawad

2004 Mouawad

2005 Mouawad

2006 Hearts On Fire

2007 Mouawad

2008 Martin Katz

2009 Damiani

2010 Damiani

2011 London Jewelers

2012 London Jewelers

2013 Mouawad

2014 Mouawad

Yikes. :ninja:

Taylor is going to some fragrance awards for VS. Could she be the face of the new one? 

Possibly! Jasmine is going for the Scandalous one.

Also the BBV merchandise photos are being uploaded on the browser, so we might get the photos of the girls soon.

It's also the same lingerie they did with the #thenewangels photo shoot and the Michael Bay commercial.

Damn they look amazing. Taylor has been knocking it out of the park lately. I could totally see her becoming HUGE for VS. What if she's their next Candice?

The new crop of girls is really growing on me. Though I'm still upset that Josephine isn't included. Gigi would have been great too.

Agree as well. Taylor gives me SO many young Ana Beatriz Barros vibes and a little of young Mirandas vibes as well.

I do like a lot of some of the new girls: Lais, Jac, Elsa... but the girls who I think that truly have that rare "It" factor to become really big, known and loved among the big public definitely are Sara and Taylor. Also probably Elsa on a smaller scale... Could be wrong tho, let's wait and see

Agree as well. Taylor gives me SO many young Ana Beatriz Barros vibes and a little of young Mirandas vibes as well.

I do like a lot of some of the new girls: Lais, Jac, Elsa... but the girls who I think that truly have that rare "It" factor to become really big, known and loved among the big public definitely are Sara and Taylor. Also probably Elsa on a smaller scale... Could be wrong tho, let's wait and see

^I hope you're right:) Sara and Taylor are my fav new angels

Mine too. Taylor reminds me a lot of Sara when Sara was her age. Sara used to have the same cute,baby face going on as Taylor, but Sara was even cutter. Pretty sure Taylor will get even more beautiful with time. Hope VS push those 2  :Angel: