Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I don't think they were shooting that today. If you look at Bee's instagram, she just downloaded a new app, and is doing that to her pictures. You can also see the straps of Lily's underwear and bra, and they just look like plain cotton to me.

I don't think they were shooting that today. If you look at Bee's instagram, she just downloaded a new app, and is doing that to her pictures. You can also see the straps of Lily's underwear and bra, and they just look like plain cotton to me.

yeah, you're probably right. It's also to early to shoot it, I think.

If Chrissy Teigen and Miranda Kerr had a baby

PINK

post-39254-0-1446078808-12248_thumb.jpg

the f*ck..... post-39254-0-1446078808-16421_thumb.jpgpost-39254-0-1446078808-17373_thumb.png

Photoshopped the f**k out of her face. Her low key shots are way better trust me.

Or take a look at this vid

I like her, just a bad picture with photoshoop but she is cute

I can see it a bit. The closed lip smile where it looks like she just tasted something sour but cant spit it out reminds me of Teigen and the babyface features pull in the Miranda comparisons.

PINK kills models facial expressions, would have to see other work of hers before judging but yeah the super young look will either creep people out or make her adorable to everyone depending on how she ages with it. How old is she?