Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

oh please I love Taylor but not third time at the VSFS. It's too much. I liked the video, it's short, fun and everyone looked very good in that. She def knows how to promote her friends.

Are we ever gonna see Michael Bay's commercial with the new angels or what?

Probably at the end June. The next campaign is their VSX campaign, which launches this Thursday, with Elsa leading it.

Oh Taylor, all that hype for nothing  :no:

I can see why VS likes you.

(I think Karlie looks hot in the video, though)

On another note...

Which “Bad Blood” Music Video Supervillain Are You?

I don't remember the last time I've felt this insulted  :persuazn:

Are we ever gonna see Michael Bay's commercial with the new angels or what?

Probably at the end June. The next campaign is their VSX campaign, which launches this Thursday, with Elsa leading it.

Yay for Elsa rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif

Edited by PinkCouture
Hotlinked image

I can see VS going super literal if they bring back Adam/Taylor and this pleases me greatly. Stop thinking about how bad it will be, and start thinking about how many lolz you'll get out of it. You'll never be disappointed. :rofl:

I can see Taylor singing that  god damn Band-aids don't fix bullet holes song (I have no idea why I've latched onto that phrase, maybe because it's the most poetic display of song writing ever?) and the girls will either be Superheroes (again), or something similar to the video.... Deadly Assassins lol

And with Adam I can see him singing Animals with the girls dressing up as .... Animals. It wouldn't be the first time we saw a zebra, peacocks and giraffe's on the runway :rofl:

post-1004-0-1446078705-98237_thumb.gif

I want this shit show to happen..... ney I NEED this shit show to happen.

And to top off the entire show we just need protester  storming the runway in protest of animal slavery (or the newest cause of the week) and please while your at it throw some sugar at Adam....

post-1004-0-1446078706-23431_thumb.jpg

Priceless as fuck. :rofl:

i don't think Taylor will be back again..and i hope so, a lot of people (+me) complained about her attitude on the runway

this year will be the Adam & Behati show

Please no... 

is not what i want too but if she get the FB i'm sure is going to happen :yuckky:

I can see Taylor singing that  god damn Band-aids don't fix bullet holes song (I have no idea why I've latched onto that phrase, maybe because it's the most poetic display of song writing ever?) and the girls will either be Superheroes (again), or something similar to the video.... Deadly Assassins lol

It really says that??  :mellow: