Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I like it. And Elsa's not shoved out of the way, she's in her rightful spot, higher than everyone else. :p 

I think it's a much stronger group than the five that shot yesterday, but that's to be expected since everyone but Romee has been with the brand for years. The girls look great together. 

After all, the one I'm still happiest about is Lais. I like pretty much all the 10 new girls, with my preferences of course, but I'm just so excited and glad Lais finally got the Angel status. She seems like the sweetest and hard working young woman.

I like your attitude ^ I'm with you I think every girl is interesting and I look forward to see what they bring to the table. Some have to definitely step up but it's only been one day. I am not a big fan of Romee but I'm willing to give her a chance. It's going to be a fun year guys. Let's get pumped. It's taken her a few years but look how much Lily improved over her time as an Angel. Everyone hated her when she first started. I remember thinking damn this poor girl and now most people don't have a bad thing to say about her. They might not like her as an angel but they don't sit there ripping her to shreds. I think time will tell who will really shine and who might not. It doesn't happen overnight.

Jac and Elsa left the photoshoot early.

I'm not sure they did. The make up artist just posted another image of Elsa with different hair and make up and captioned it "last look of the day" so I think Jac and Elsa were shooting something else afterwards. 

I'm not sure they did. The make up artist just posted another image of Elsa with different hair and make up and captioned it "last look of the day" so I think Jac and Elsa were shooting something else afterwards. 

I can't wait to see those 2 together more! :chicken:

Yes please for a Jac&Elsa shoot  :ddr:

Edit:^Great minds think alike Dave

Yes please for a Jac&Elsa shoot  :ddr:

Edit:^Great minds think alike Dave

DUH! :p