Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^Of course it was. Or maybe my standards are skewed from the SI thread (remember the teigen spider, the Dementor wasp...)

Anyways, for the cat fight, Elsa wins hands down.

I would totally watch a cat fight between Elsa and Candice, btw.

who's also already curious to see which of the ten new Angels will get the boot first? I'm all for Stella to get fired because she irritates me. I really don't see what VS sees in her. Plus she seems not invested in her work. I thought that Kate G was one of the most beautiful girls in last year's show but her previous VS work so far was truly rather disappointing.

And why there are people out there that would actually think that Taylor and Martha are Angels (partly) thanks to Taylor Swift? You would have to explain. It's no secret that VS loves her... so?

I wasn't adressing you Kev. I was adressing the other poster who brought "religion and hate" into this.

^^Rule number 1 of the Interwebz:
Never ever ever bring religion into anything.

In order to bring this topic back on track :

EDIT: Repost :doofywave:

Relax yo. Just a bit of fun.

Idk it's way too soon to tell who is going to get booted first. Just because some girls give off an initial impression of being less than stellar, they can improve. I don't think they have the luxury of previous Angels of having some time to do that however, so they'll have to do it quickly. I'm sure that a few girls will separate themselves from the others by the time the show rolls around and they'll get a push there. They'd be smart to have Elsa open a segment that isn't Pink.

A blonde will be a favorite, probably Elsa or Romee since Ed seems to have latched onto her already.

from the new angels who you think is gonna get the Candice treatment (the favorite one)?

Elsa, Martha,Romee those 3 seem to be Ed's favorites. One of those.

I'd say Elsa as the n°1 favourite for sure.

Don't necessarily think Ed's fav's get that much attention. Don't forget before this his fav girl was Lindsay who did well enough for VS and seemed to be a big seller but overall didn't make much waves or any impact. And VS didn't even try and really push her all that much even though she was Ed's fav. She often got pushed aside and was forgotten.