Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Yup, I don't see that as well since we are on that subject above.

So strange. MD must have disabled it for some reason :idk: Let's see could we get it back (Y)

I was pretty sure it was said it was reserved for staff members :idk:   :)

Karlie had done a lot of work for Pink tho, and she had done the VSFS twice and had a lot more of a big name in the industry than Kate so I kind of see why they went with Karlie but IDK about Kate, physically she's perfect for VS but I think this is way way too fast for her.

Wow WTFFFF this was unexpected. 10 new angels???!!!!! I hope they have big expansion plans because otherwise it seems like a lot to me.

Surprised not to see Josephine or maybe Shanina, but that's VS for you. It also sounds like maybe they are expecting the established 5 to be gone sooner than later but who knows.

Behati, no. She's been used consistently and the volume of her pictures hasn't changed much over the past 6 months or so. They're clearly grooming her to be the "face" of VS with Candice when Adriana and Ale leave. I still think she has the best shot to get the FB this year.

Lily, maybe/yes. VS hasn't been using her much but she has shot with them two days this month which equals how much she's shot with them over the past 6 months, swim stuff aside. Her contract should be done at the end of this year or the beginning of next, and prior to today I would have said they wouldn't renew it...and while I still think they won't, I'm less sure.

Did any of this trend on twitter? Whenever I checked I didn't see anything about it. 

Is it just me, or is anyone else unhappy about Taylor Hill, Martha Hunt AND MOSTLY, Stella Maxwell who shouldn't be joining the ranks of VS Angels at all? I thought some choices were pretty good though, like Kate G and Romee even though maybe they could have gone for another year of fashion walk before being considered. But I had feeling when I saw Kate G in Angel Ball that VS had their eyes on her.

I don't think Taylor and Stella should be considered at all. Their walks and poses last year were so horrible, like wtf, why Stella? They both have so much ahead of them and VS is giving them contracts instead of giving to models like Sui He, Joan, Constance, Cindy or Ming Xi.

If VS wanted to include diversity, couldn't they recruit Ming for Pink and Sui for angels? Ming Xi has so much energy for PINK and classic runway I believe and Sui's got the classic beauty to balance out all the bombshell looks... Oh the butthurts :'(.

But yeah, I don't like Stella, Martha or Taylor for an angel. Martha felt like she got the celebrity treatment and just rose up to the ranks of an angel asap.