Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I'm not in the wrong here.

Of course not, sweetpea. :PinkCouture2:

Oh, and since figurative language doesn't seem to be your strong suit, that was sarcasm

You're wrong Gator.

Of course I was saying Elsa is slut just because she models VS' sluttiest outfits and clearly not every day wearable outfits, as everyone in BZ knows, I dislike Elsa a lot ... Dat bitch!

:rofl: shit, sorry. I forgot your favorite blondie is actually Candy. <3

Though I don't get why you don't think that outfit is everyday wearable. I think I speak for every girl here when I say I love having to climb out of my lingerie every time I need to pee.  :Angel: VS cares a lot about making sure all their outfits are practical. That's why we have the fart vents, too.  :angie:

That's totally everyday wearable. I'm going to pair it with daisy dukes for my next year's Coachella look. 

I'm not in the wrong here.

Of course not, sweetpea. :PinkCouture2:

Oh, and since figurative language doesn't seem to be your strong suit, that was sarcasm

You're wrong Gator.

Of course I was saying Elsa is slut just because she models VS' sluttiest outfits and clearly not every day wearable outfits, as everyone in BZ knows, I dislike Elsa a lot ... Dat bitch!

:rofl: shit, sorry. I forgot your favorite blondie is actually Candy. <3

Though I don't get why you don't think that outfit is everyday wearable. I think I speak for every girl here when I say I love having to climb out of my lingerie every time I need to pee.  :Angel: VS cares a lot about making sure all their outfits are practical. That's why we have the fart vents, too.  :angie:

That's totally everyday wearable. I'm going to pair it with daisy dukes for my next year's Coachella look. 

DEAD 

:rofl:

I love you two so much :heart:

Also, Alessandra won't be leaving after this year's show. Not even close from I've heard, not sure of Adriana and/or Lily but if they're not planning to drop Alessandra who has been pretty much invisible for the past three years I don't see why they would drop Adriana or Lily. Maybe VS is just planning to really really milk on the five big names until they just can't do it anymore?

Alessandra has done more catalog work than Adriana recently, just saying.

Anyways, they've updated VSAA but not the Supermodel page, it's gonna happen over the newt few weeks

Apr 28, 2015 - Victoria’s Secret is adding ten models to their roster of Supermodel Angels. Joining already established Angels Lily Aldridge, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Behati Prinsloo, and Candice Swanepoel are models Kate Grigorieva, Taylor Hill, Elsa Hosk, Martha Hunt, Jac Jagaciak, Stella Maxwell, Lais Ribeiro, Sara Sampaio, Romee Strijd and Jasmine Tookes. The expanded Angel lineup gives Victoria’s Secret the largest group of contract models in its history and the most powerful collection of established and emerging models in the world. The new Angels hail from around the globe, including Sweden, Poland, Russia, Brazil, the Netherlands, Portugal, the United Kingdom and the United States. They will appear together in the campaign for the Body by Victoria collection this summer. Keep an eye on our Supermodels tab over the next few weeks for more info on #TheNewestAngels.

http://vsallaccess.victoriassecret.com/2015/04/28/this-just-in-10-new-victorias-secret-angels-announced/

BTW, they misspelled Lais's name on her pic and they are listed alphabetically by first name.

Also, lol @ this tag: http://vsallaccess.victoriassecret.com/search/honews-events/

Angels:

Alessandra 4-11-81 (34)

Adriana 6-12-81 (33)

Lily Aldridge 11-15-85 (29)

Candice 10-20-88 (26)

Elsa Hosk 11-7-88 (26)

Martha Hunt 4-27-89 (26)

Behati Prinsloo 5-16-89 (25)

Kate Grigorieva 9-15-89 (25) 1st angel ever born in september

Stella Maxwell 5-15-90 (24)

Lais Ribeiro 10-5-90 (24)

Jasmine Stooke 2-1-91 (24)

Sara Sampaio 7-21-91 (23)

Jac Jagaciak 1-15-94 (21)

Romee Strijd 7-19-95 (19)

Taylor Hill 3-5-96 (19)

the oldest with the youngest are almost 15year apart that is a big gap in between Ale & Taylor