Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

kate: wtf I don't see nothing attractive of her.

Jasmine: really just to make her ego bigger, the girl already seem to arrogant, hopefully I am wrong, and she really a nice person, her body is nice she does have a pretty skin tone. her nose bothers me and her face reminds me of a peacock.

Lais: yes she's gorgeous so happy for her

Jac: yes she deserve it are 1st polish angel. she's so pretty

Elsa: her face looks like a goat. & her expression are annoying. her body is nice.

Stella: she only got it in because she is miley cyrus friend. she can be pretty & sexy but her face expression bothers me she always looks mad or angry she has the resting bitch face.

Martha: she only got a spot because she's taylor swift friend. & taylor got to have a new bff because lily is about to me out soon. she seem boring. she look conceited, & mad all of the time. I don't find her face attractive her eyebrows bothers me.

Romee: yes, I am happy for her she's pretty girl. I could see her as the new Candice.

Taylor: yes, she's cute. she reminds me of cute bug. I do think she's to skinny, & she can gain some weight.I could see her been the new Miranda she's the baby one.

Sara: yes, she's pretty, exotic, & sexy. I could see her been the new Adriana, she just needs to put some weight. she's too skinny just like taylor.

I think Josephine, & Kelly Gale would have been a better option than Kate, Martha, Stella, & Jasmine.

but yes congratz to all the girls. I am sure they are very happy with their news. what a bummer for Jojo, & Kelly they work so hard for them & get no contract, especially Jojo, she has work more than some of those new angels.

but I am glad they didn't made Rachel Hilbert, & Nadine Leopold, new angels.

wow 10 new angels at once !!! i didn't expect this ; im mostly happy for Lais, Elsa and Jac :ddr:  but the rest not so much they're just boring to me  i would have preferred to see Shanina, Breje, Barbara, Kelly Gale and Toni instead ; i don't know what VS is trying to do with over 10 angels :blueeyedbaby:  but this year's VSFS credit will definitely a segment on its own  :idk:

Thanks to the annual show, VS is known all over the world. So if they're going to push for the European market, they wouldn't start as complete unknowns in the lingerie market of France or Italy for instance. I can see a lot of women thinking that VS is finally available in their countries too, so they'd switch to VS lingerie or at least take a shot at VS lingerie.

They could literally explode in most markets in the world, they have the means and media backing. Their products are scattered everywhere in the world so I highly doubt people would shy away when VS opens a store in their country.

I wake up and they add 10 Angels?  :blink:

@ Victoria's Secret

post-67297-0-1446078463-35658_thumb.gif

Sorry but that is complete overkill. Well looks like we're not going to have any more Angels announced for the next few years unless VS is deciding to hand these contracts out like people hand out candy to kids on Halloween. 

I'm not in the wrong here.

Of course not, sweetpea. :PinkCouture2:

Oh, and since figurative language doesn't seem to be your strong suit, that was sarcasm

You're wrong Gator.

Of course I was saying Elsa is slut just because she models VS' sluttiest outfits and clearly not every day wearable outfits, as everyone in BZ knows, I dislike Elsa a lot ... Dat bitch!

I may or may not have just heard that VS ain't dropping Alessandra (and probably Adriana?) that soon, so it looks like we're staying with 15 Angels for a while o.o

#VSAngelsTil40

I saw this coming, but I'm still shocked it happened. Ten girls is just too much.

Kate G.: who?

Jasmine: Her ego is gonna explode

Lais: well deserved!!

Jac: Happy for her

Martha & Stella: nope nope nope

Elsa: finally

Romee & Taylor: uhhhh, way too soon

Sara: like her as a model, but do not see her as an angel

If it were up to me, I would have just contracted Elsa and Lais as ANGELS. The other girls still should work for the company, but as regular contract models.

I wish Gigi was a part of the announcement. She as more 'it' factor than any of the other girls. In fact, I would have no problem if VS signed her too.

Thank god Rachel and Nadine didn't make it. Phew.