Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Definitely didn't see that coming  :laugh:  I can live without Martha and Stella, but I like all the others, I think it was a bit too soon for Kate, Taylor and Romee, but if this means they'll last longer, then I'm fine with it. But 10 is just too much, I guess they are really gonna drop more current angels in the next months.

That's exactly what I was thinking. They offered them a 2 years (or something) kinda contract to all these 10 new girls so that they can see which ones will be successfull and loved as angels. I can totally see some of them gone in even a year.

Maybe the only exeption could be Elsa, Martha, Lais and Jasmine or even Stella since they've been working with the brand quite heavily.

There is no reason why these girls couldn't have continued to work for VS normally. It's not like VS has some competition so they have to hoard the talent.

This just continues to devalue the stature of an Angel.

I just don't get it.

It's a PR nightmare too.

Yes but how many of these girls are contract models that they've given a 1 year contract, 2 years tops on a trial run, they don't work out, they're gone.

They're looking for replacements people, don't jump the gun just yet. VS is losing their entire lineup in the next couple years, they need replacements.

15 angels, don't think so.

OK, but why name them Angels then? Nothing is stopping VS to continue to work with these girls without any need to name them Angels.

They have total monopoly over market. It's just a silly decision.

It's either that or they decided to de-value the "contract" and make Angel status towards a team & away from a small 'elite' group.  Will there be VS Angel trading cards?

Having 15 Angels means little screen time for each for the time being.

#VSSeeingwhowithtakeoffwiththepublic

VS is looking for their next Adriana, Ale, Candice, Miranda, Doutzen, Tyra, Gisele.

"Major news from Victoria’s Secret! Joining already established Angels Lily Aldridge, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Behati Prinsloo, and Candice Swanepoel are models Kate Grigorieva, Taylor Hill, Elsa Hosk, Martha Hunt, Jac Jagaciak, Stella Maxwell, Lais Ribeiro, Sara Sampaio, Romee Strijd and Jasmine Tookes."

post-84741-0-1446078451-8617_thumb.gif