Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

What happened? So many?

I thought the numbers would be more exclusive at 7 or 8.

I'm not a bellazon pro, can't tell which of these newer girls have real potential,  Jac is very pretty no doubt but doubt she has the skills to do a press event or promote a product.

Out of them all, I think martha and elsa are very eager to prove and they will go a long way with VS.

But seriously where is the confirmation for elsa or this is not officially certified?

Well, if that news is legit..

The best of the newer models is Monika Jac- I could see her become an angel down the line.

They model largely for other women.

Can you be flat, be easily confused for one of 3-4 of your friends and get a blonde wig? if so then you are basically a VS angel nowadays,

GAGAMODELS
15 h ·

The new league of real ANGELS!!!! Jac Monika Jagaciak, Martha Hunt, Jasmine Tookes & Stella Maxwell

CONGRATULATION JAC!

source: gagamodels (jac's agency official facebook page)

Jasmine is an angel but not Lais?   :blah:  stella and martha are so so so so boring  :voodoo:  

GAGAMODELS

15 h ·

The new league of real ANGELS!!!! Jac Monika Jagaciak, Martha Hunt, Jasmine Tookes & Stella Maxwell

CONGRATULATION JAC!

source: gagamodels (jac's agency official facebook page)

Jasmine is an angel but not Lais? :blah: stella and martha are so so so so boring :voodoo:
I heard "Rumors" that Lais has been offered angel contracts couple of time & she lets them down because she wants to spend more time with her son. but yeah she would have been a better option as an angel than Jasmine.

I'd take Stella and Jac.

Stella delivers more than Martha in photos. She's not afraid of going for it. But she does need interview skills...

I'm not really sold on Jasmine. Probably will never be.

post-89151-0-1446078441-03425_thumb.gif

And the freakishly long torso? (Lais is almost beaten in this category)

Dave you will not win this one :clobber:  :nicole:  I will never understand what people see in Jac. Never... ever... nope, and no amount of photoshop is going to change that.

No game here... yet :whistle:

But ah yes, that long torso is something I just love about her and Lais :chicken: Generally speaking a women with a long neck, legs, and torso are indicative of femininity and a boxy frame with a wide profile tends to be more masculine. So in that sense can we say Jac at the very least is very feminine for the brand due to her attributes? :D

It's clear VS aren't handing out the type of Angel contract that we are used to anymore. Maybe they're not doing those type of ones. The only angels left on those contracts are Adriana, Alessandra, Behati, Candice and Lily. Karlie was the last girl to get one. Maybe they have just changed it all up and the new crop of girls are on something different. Just a thought.

Ugh. One word: recession.

And even then, Izabel and Selita didn't even rank on the Forbes list of the top 15 paid models back when they were Angels, meaning that even back then their Angel contract plus all the rest of their work didn't add up to $2,000,000.

Adriana is paid more than Candice who is paid more than Lily. Being an Angel just means a somewhat exclusive spokesperson. Each one of them has a different contract, a different exclusivity, a different workload and a different paycheck.

Lais only has a catalog/commercial contract like ABB or Oluchi back in the days. And the new Angels will get announced when they get announced. /rant