Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Romee, while a pretty girl, looks like a younger version of Candice without the amazing body. VS is not doing her any favours since they pick the worst photos possible. Also, they already have Candice, Elsa, with Martha and Stella also getting heavy promo.

I understand VS (particularly Ed) loves blondes, but Jesus, diversify a little.

One thing I cant understand is why theres not much love for Romee here. Whats she lack? :idk:

she lacks body and looks kinda like a younger Candice wich is bad cause Candice have everything.and better so. there u go.

One thing I cant understand is why theres not much love for Romee here. Whats she lack? :idk:

she lacks body and looks kinda like a younger Candice wich is bad cause Candice have everything.and better so. there u go.

I'm sorry but was Candice a major bombshell when she started VS?

I'm sorry but was Candice a major bombshell when she started VS?

Yes.

I am not a fan of Candice's, never have been but girl has always known how to look like sex on legs.