Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

If there is true, I'm going to need VS to pair Jac and Elsa up for all their events. I wonder if Stella actually got an Angel contract, or if she was offered something like Lais' contract. I'm just not convinced VS would throw at contract at someone so quickly, since Karlie was kind of a special case imo. 

This!!!

If there is true, I'm going to need VS to pair Jac and Elsa up for all their events. I wonder if Stella actually got an Angel contract, or if she was offered something like Lais' contract. I'm just not convinced VS would throw at contract at someone so quickly, since Karlie was kind of a special case imo. 

See Stephanie, Karen, Heidi, Izabel, Selita, Chanel...

Obviously they didn't sign Joan and they are never gonna do it either, I still think they used her only because she's from Puerto Rico. But I can see them signing all the other girls, and all together. They're going through a lot of changes, I guess having new angels so soon is supposed to draw a lot of press, which never hurts obviously. And maybe that's why they haven't updated VSAA yet. 

They dropped (or were dropped by) Lindsay, Karlie & Doutzen within six months or less and it looks like they are cutting more people soon, they need fresh faces ASAP or they'll roster will be made out of unknown girls, it's better to introduce them now all together like in 2009.

@Clauds: nailed it

In before Ale is gone. GF doesn't do fuck all for the company, why keep the dead weight around? Give one last show, make it big, let her go out in style and so long.

Bring on Stella and Martha as Angels.

^ It makes sense for her to leave now probably after the VSFS and we wont see her doing anything VS related until Holiday 2015. Looks like shes still going for an acting career, she will be in the TMNT sequel.

I thought last year after the show would have been a good send off time for her but I guess she is coming back for all of 2015.

Stella, Martha, Jac, Jasmine, Elsa, Lais (VS is weird with her, but she's in that new commercial with all the girls) i'm in. Clear out Alessandra and Adriana to be honest. If it's true they have negotiated another year with them then make it worth it and send them out. Last year should have been their send off really. It was a perfect way to end their run with VS. But VS are dragging it out bad. Lily, Candice and Behati. Keep them around a few more years mixed with the new girls. And then continue to work with Sara, Taylor, Romee, Kate etc

It's obvious VS are doing something. They were just more clear about it in 2009 by telling us they signed all the new girls.

Cutting Adriana and Alessandra last year would have been the dumbest thing ever, their 20th Show is this year and they're going to do something huge about it, what better to send off one (or two) of your biggest models ever than in the biggest show to date? Heck I even expect some former Angels to attend the show front-row or something.

I called VS cutting girls and contracting new faces a couple months ago and everyone was like NOPE. But honestly the signs have been there for a while now o.o --> In before Alessandra & Lily get dropped after this year's show, probably Adriana too. Candice and Behati to slow down as fuck and be the new Adriana & Alessandra ---> Elsa, Martha, Stella, Jasmine & Jac to be the new lineup.

If Stella is indeed an angel, girlfriend needs to get some media training ASAP. Or maybe with a little more practice she'll loosen up a bit. And if they're bringing in all these new girls, I hope Josephine is next.

Next 3 out imo are: Ale, Lily and Adriana

This new things that VS is doing feels so weird, but i guess i just have to get used to it and change is always a bit weird in the beginning so :p

I would hate to see Adriana leaving tbh, she really is the face of VS from the beginning, vs without her would be so strange :no:

Candice is slowing down very fast lately, she hasn't have worked with VS in the new year at all. She talked about she wants to design her own swimwear line and then start a family of her own. Great for her! But I could see her leaving VS soon i think, or maybe the place of Ale and Adri idk, we will see i guess :idk:

Of the new girls i'm really excited for Elsa, Josephine, Martha, Monika and Jasmine :heart: also Taylor i find very beautiful, maybe to begin with pink or something :) and Stella is just mehh but she does is amazing for swim/lingerie tho, she has some kind of sex appeal that sells so that's good for sure

Some big things are going to change i believe! Very excited for the new commercial with all the girls! Curious how it will be! And after all some fresh and younger faces are always nice :hehe:

But seriously, where are any of the angels? I haven't been keeping up too closely, but it looks like most of them haven't worked with VS in months. The fact that they only had Elsa and Lais in the last commercial as familiar faces makes me think that more of them will be leaving sooner than we originally thought...

At this point Jasmine and Martha are familiar faces too tho, unless you've missed the past too many VS commercials there's no way in hell you haven't seen those two o.O

As for Jac, she is the queen of catalogs these days so again, regular costumers will know her face as much as Elsa's. Probably same for Sara, the only ones coming out of nowhere are Taylor, Romee and Kate.

It seems like the only known current angels they've been using for catalogues and that have shot with them a decent amount are Elsa and Behati, the rest are the commercial girls. Candice hasn't shot with them in the new year, Lily's shot for mainline once since October or November, Ale and Adriana only show up for the big stuff. So I guess it makes sense that they'd be introducing these newer girls to the public more, they're phasing out some of their current roster (and soon, from the looks of it).

Josephine has looked phenomenal, love her.

This is starting to look like a total new era for VS and I already love the selection of girls. Especially Elsa, Sara, Josephine, Stella, Jac, Taylor. Huge potential in all of them, in my opinion.

"She gets a contract...She gets a contract...They ALL get a contract!" :woot: :woot: :woot:

post-3761-0-1446078346-14116_thumb.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

WHAT? Stella an Angel? ok I'm done with VS if Matha and Stella are angels...

I´m sure VS is going to suffer a terrible loss in such case :yes:

Looks like VS signed Stella too? I'm starting to think they may have signed all the girls from the Swim Special.

How does one find out she’s become a new Victoria’s Secret Angel? Like, did you get an email, or did a dove fly to your window with a sealed envelope?

SM [laughs] Well, it actually was a pretty special moment. My agent Ali Kavoussi at The Lions, he himself is an angel, and he called me and told me, "Babe I got some news for you!"  

Was there a surprise party?

SM It's really cool. They actually rent out the entire Disneyland Theme Park in California for an entire night so you can invite all of your closest friends to just hang. It's so amazing. No lines and all the rides are open. Ha! Just joking.    

Do all the Angels get along?

SM Of course. VS is a family. Everyone loves each other.     

The Disneyland joke :rofl: gotta love the girl :rofl: