Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

What do you think, how many people will mistakenly think it's Candice on the cover?

VS are betting lots of people would. Why else would they put her on cover? :rofl:

If it turns out to be a success then you'd think Candy role at VS would be (gradually) relegated to like Adri/Ale. Like just showing up at VS show, not much else. But its a stretch at this point :idk:

i guess i'm the only one who doesn't think she look like Candice AT ALL, she look more like Bregje to me

+1

To me the one that reminds me of Candice is Martha every now and then. I always used to mix them up when she first started doing VS.

i guess i'm the only one who doesn't think she look like Candice AT ALL, she look more like Bregje to me

+1

To me the one that reminds me of Candice is Martha every now and then. I always used to mix them up when she first started doing VS.

Candice is obviously the new Adriana of BZ - those times when everyone with black hair and blue eyes "looked like Adriana" have now turned into every blond with blue eyes "looks like Candice". Seriously, how many times we´ve been through this :)

The cover is beautiful, so is Romee in it. Congrats to her :)

I dont think we should judge model by her instagram, i love her ig pics, just because she's not smiling in photos doesn't mean she's depressed person lol For example me in person i cant shut up and i smile all the time but last time i took a pic smiling was probably when i was 10

There is something about Stella that makes me think there is much more personality in her than in lots of smile-all-the-time models. I cannot help it, I like her.

+1

Candice is obviously the new Adriana of BZ - those times when everyone with black hair and blue eyes "looked like Adriana" have now turned into every blond with blue eyes "looks like Candice". Seriously, how many times we´ve been through this :)

We are talking about an average consumer, not BZ member.

Above was written that she looks more like Bregje. How many people in general public even know who Bregje is?

+1

We are talking about an average consumer, not BZ member.

Above was written that she looks more like Bregje. How many people in general public even know who Bregje is?

didn't see that but in my opinion only a blind person can't tell them apart

^ But you are familiar with both of them, more being a fan of Candice as I can see.

The regular person walking by an ad or seeing the catalog would probably think they're the same person. Specially after a quick glance and considering Candice is somewhat well known while Romee is not.