Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Guy Aroch shot the Josephine, Lais, Kelly and Candice photos at Milk Studios | New York

And the beach ones with Candice, Vita, Kelly, Jac, Lais etc in Tulum | Mexico

Guy and David's photos are amazing. It's something different from the boring lighting he uses.

This is more what I appreciate from VS - I mean, too much of oil but still... dammit.

I thought along the same lines but with the dimmer lighting they are using for the shoot the oil does reflecting more light so it's perfect.

That and JoJo is just insanely hot oiled up :p

Oh, she definitely is. Her body is just getting better each year, she oozes sex. Those pictures really made me want the things she wears and I totally love the photography. So seductive, intricating, different from the usual VS stuff.

I cried more more mooore! :p

No  I couldnt fail to distinguish them two lol. Lais was in the Swim 2015 short video which was kinda stuck in my mind. IDK why I just assumed she'd also be part of the special.

Anyway, she being left out makes no sense whatsoever. :(

I feel ya. I always mess up the models as well. 

Lais > Jasmine

anyday.

I think Lais has a little something extra that Jasmine lacks. Lais' body is insane compared to Jasmine. But Jasmine has such a gorgeous face compared to Lais who has a weirder looking face lol. But if I was going to pick one as an Angel I would pick Lais. Mainly because she's worked long and hard. She's basically been in every VS campaign and commercial. But I feel Lais has more of an impact.

I think Lais has a little something extra that Jasmine lacks. Lais' body is insane compared to Jasmine. But Jasmine has such a gorgeous face compared to Lais who has a weirder looking face lol. But if I was going to pick one as an Angel I would pick Lais. Mainly because she's worked long and hard. She's basically been in every VS campaign and commercial. But I feel Lais has more of an impact.

post-61717-0-1446078274-43566_thumb.gif

I'd be nice to have more than one 'token' WOC on the Angel roster, and I think Lais and Jasmine both bring different strengths to the table, and would be great additions. 

True that ^

It's quite sad that we have to go one or the other. I'm guilty of this. Not because I don't want both but because I feel like VS would do it. And only hire one as an Angel. Has there ever been two Angels of colour at once? It went from Tyra, Selita, Chanel, Lais and now Jasmine and Lais on and off.