Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I finally watched it, and it was exactly what I expected, nothing more and nothing less. Kind of underwhelming considering the hype surrounding it, but really enjoyable. They need to sign Jac and Jasmine asap, all the angels were good, and I didn't find Martha and Stella boring as some of you said, but the others were definitely better. At the end a nice thing, considering it's the first time they're doing it. Can't wait to see how people respond to the new girls.

Even Adriana can't get a word in. In that yoga bit it was all her talking. Stella and Martha didn't stand a chance :rofl:

I can't tell you how much that made me smile. Candice was on full ME ME ME mode all thru that show :rofl:

She was really annoying like the other girls didn't get a chance to say a thing

I finally watched it, and it was exactly what I expected, nothing more and nothing less. Kind of underwhelming considering the hype surrounding it, but really enjoyable. They need to sign Jac and Jasmine asap, all the angels were good, and I didn't find Martha and Stella boring as some of you said, but the others were definitely better. At the end a nice thing, considering it's the first time they're doing it. Can't wait to see how people respond to the new girls.

Jac, Jasmine & Elsa were the only non Angels who got a solo segment. They were also the first 3 credited right after the Angels. Coincidence?

And Martha stole the show in that Juanes bit, IMO. Too bad she had that swimsuit that looked like she peed in it in the segment right after it.

:rofl: my friend and I were watching it together and she said the funniest thing about Candice. She said the whole show was made just so VS can show that Candice has a personality lol. This is the most outgoing I've seen Candice in anything VS related. It's just a shame she sounded so up herself.

Are any ratings in?

EDIT

4.2 million viewers and 1.0 in 18-49. That isn't very good especially for CBS which generally have the best ratings. It's hard to compete with How to Get Away With Murder. Also seemed like there was no hype at all. Oh well bad luck VS. Stick to the fashion show.

It wasn't really badly promoted only bad thing was Thursday night TV usually has some heavy hitters in terms of viewership to compete with and they had real bad luck having that dress thing take over any type of social media trending they could have used to pull in viewers who would have found out about it because it was a buzz topic on Twitter, etc.

i just watch it & Jac was my favorite.

the rest were boring al the blondes look like each other. you can barely tell them apart.

adriana & lily look pretty tho. i don't understand why you say adriana got no screen time. she came out plenty of time. I think she got a decent amount of time.

I think the promotion depends on the country. In Canada, the show was promoted pretty heavily on Global (the channel that aired it). The promo played during every commercial break throughout last week. Maybe that's why, for me at least, the whole show was a bit underwhelming, but I didn't have any high expectations for it from the beginning.

I finally watched the swim special and I must say I overall enjoyed it :yes: It was over-hyped by VS but nonetheless it did deliver its intent. Martha and Stella, although are snooze fest at times, weren't as boring as anticipated :no2:  The only main criticism I have is the music. Most of the songs they picked were out of place and didn't match the scene. I did enjoy Juanes' performance though :D