Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I'm still a little shocked that not a single known Angel is in the commercial. Has this been done before?

Nope.

Maybe VS is planning to drop more people sooner than we think, it's just a lot water tasting lately between the Swim commercial and now this? It's a lot of focus on new models.

I can't wait to see all the flashing lights and quick cut scenes. I love this line up but Michael Bay commercials are always the same.

Haha yes! 

Are Behati and Elsa the only Angels who have had anything to do with what's going on in Miami? It's pretty shocking none of them are in this commercial. I feel like this could be Lily's last year tbh...and Ale's but I've been thinking that for the past two or three, haha.

I'm definitely enjoying this line up. It's quite refreshing to see new girls. I would've replaced Romee with Stella and boom epic line up. A good mix of girls also. Maybe VS will start to listen. I don't think it means bad things for Lily, Behati or Candice just yet though.

They went for Romee instead of Candice for the commercial! :/

Maybe they want to see if people can tell the difference?  :laugh:

^ Best line of the year, bar none! :rofl:

And as to the commercial, the more I see the more I approve. Glad to see such a refreshed line-up after YEARS of the same MO :chicken:

Taylor is giving me major Adriana vibes in those two pictures tbh. The more I see it, the more I like it, I just wish Stella was there too but oh well, is still pretty much the best group of models VS has gotten in such a long time.

Wow, I'm happy to see VS do something so different! All new models in a single commercial! They look great, and it's nice to give the current angels a break from the public eye. And can I say, it's SO refreshing to see more than one WOC and brunettes outnumbering the blondes. Yay!!

I sound like a devil, but I'm glad Martha and Stella weren't included. The hot blonde position has already been filled by Elsa, no need for more. The commercial line-up is perfect. I would have used Gigi instead of Romee, and Josephine instead of Kate G., but whatever. That's just me being picky.

It's very very clear that VS is gearing up to introduce a whole new generation of models. Seriously, once Adriana/Ale/Candice leave...what will happen? The answer is this. Smart of VS to begin introducing the new models into the company.

Taylor reminds me a lot of young Adriana when she started with VS, when I watched Pre-Show Taylor was so nervous,shy and her laugh, it all really reminded me of her and those pics, tbh Taylor is the only model I wouldn't mind "replacing" Adriana one day, she is soo beautiful she is still young I think she will grow up into gorgeous woman, I hope VS continues using her and doesn't drop her

Never really noticed that Taylor giri, but oh my word. She definitely possesses that bombshell, ultra vixen like quality I was beginning to dread VS would never have in a model after Adriana. I can see the Isabeli resemblance in her too.

And why didn'tanyone warn me Sara is that short? It killings my goodwill for her. So off putting.

Thanks guys  :morning:

I too think in a few years Taylor can take Adriana's spot (if that's what they intend to do), Kate can be the blonde bombshell they're missing since Rosie, Jac can be the hot but classy beauty, and every girl brings something different. I like it more and more every time I look at the pics, I wouldn't mind this being the future angel line up.