Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

btw. I think it sucks for VS that they are letting their top talents go so easily. As soon as any girl receives a "lucrative offer" they let her go.

When I look at the girls remaining, I see less and less interesting girls.

Same. Year after year their lineup has devolved. Soon Adriana and Alessandra will probably leave too and Candice will be the only one left. Out of the new girls that they are grooming the only one that catches my attention is Jac, but as angel I don't even care at this point haha.

Behati is getting the FB no doubt and Maroon 5 will perform, no way VS will miss this chance.

Battle of famous husbands. Which girl married better? Personally, I find both Behati and Lily boring and not worth wearing the FB.

Just give it to Candice or Adriana.

yes haha basically

VS need to give Karlie's angel spot to Cindy Bruna IMO :)

I like Cindy but she doesn't have the personality/aura for it.

Honestly, the market of models with angel potential is so low right now. No one truly truly stands out as a potential angel. Elsa was a great addition, and I think the line-up is fine with just Adriana, Alessandra, Candice, Elsa, Behati, and Lily. Let each girl get her share of work and fame, rather than dilute everything with another 6 girls with no longevity.

VS need to give Karlie's angel spot to Cindy Bruna IMO :)

I like Cindy but she doesn't have the personality/aura for it.

Honestly, the market of models with angel potential is so low right now. No one truly truly stands out as a potential angel. Elsa was a great addition, and I think the line-up is fine with just Adriana, Alessandra, Candice, Elsa, Behati, and Lily. Let each girl get her share of work and fame, rather than dilute everything with another 6 girls with no longevity.

I think part of the problem is that VS is so focused on getting HF girls and unfortunately, the main trend in HF right now is bland,bland,bland; a lot of HF models have such similar facial features that it's hard to tell them apart. We're no longer in the late nineties confident glamazon trend that launched Adriana and Gisele, and gone is the mid-2000s seductive babydoll phase that gave us Gemma and Miranda.

zZlTDOpc.jpg

(click on the image to be redirected)

SPRING FASHION 2015 V3

10MB

PDF

351RQmUY.jpg

(click on the image to be redirected)

VS LIFESTYLE SPRING 2015 V2

5MB

PDF

Putting Swim V3 together. I'll have that up tonight.

The compassion between 2004 & 2014 is wrong in so many levels o.o, these women were the same age yet most of the ones from 2014 could pass as the much younger sisters of the 2004 generation :no:

I know!!! It's crazy! This is what happens when the industry only cares about being stick thin and bland. You get models that look super young and vanilla. This is why VS has shifted too. It's the fashion industry as a whole.

Agree that the models are in general not at the level they were 10 years back but there are some options out there. Problem is VS keeps going for blonde younger girl next door look.

I do feel like Blanca Padilla, Irina Sharipova, Cindy Bruna, Imaan Hammam and Kate Grigorieva are decent options.

Then you have the SI girls as said before, Emily, Hailey for sure.

They really missed the boat with the likes of Edita, Irina Shayk, Hilary Rhoda in her prime, Magdalena..etc. Edita, Valentina and Doutzen are faces that don't come around too often. Kirby Griffin reminded me of Tyra, don't know her age now though.

A healthy mix of SI and HF models is best.

Agree that the models are in general not at the level they were 10 years back but there are some options out there. Problem is VS keeps going for blonde younger girl next door look.

I do feel like Blanca Padilla, Irina Sharipova, Cindy Bruna, Imaan Hammam and Kate Grigorieva are decent options.

Then you have the SI girls as said before, Emily, Hailey for sure.

They really missed the boat with the likes of Edita, Irina Shayk, Magdalena..etc. Edita, Valentina and Doutzen are faces that don't come around too often. Kirby Griffin reminded me of Tyra, don't know her age now though.

A healthy mix of SI and HF models is best.

I agree. I may be in the minority, but I think women like Nina Agdal, Irina Shayk, Joan Smalls, Jourdan Dunn, Gigi Hadid, and dare I say it....Chrissy Teigen would help give VS that much needed 'punch'. The line up right now is SO stale. Back in 2004 we had Tyra, Gisele, Heidi, Adriana, KK. Now we are between models like Josephine Skriver and Martha Hunt. Umm......