Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Romee is on Miami too.

Ed also just commented about Doutzen confirming she left because she had a bigger offer in Europe. I know what the offer is but IDK if i'm allowed to tell yet :ninja:

My guess is her own line of bras/swimwear with H&M...

Am I at least close?

Yup. Close enough.

It wasn't just the money tho, Doutzen wants to raise her kids in Holland, she and Sunnery just got a big house there to have the family and Doutzen was looking for a job that paid well and kept her in Europe so that's what she got. She had her entire family attending the VS show last year because it would be her last, it was really cute.

I would guess H&M for Doutzen as well. Clauds we need more predictions! Tell us the future LOL.

Now it all makes sense why they've been rotating so many girls...they're taking big losses to the angel lineup and there are more coming probably in the next couple years; Alessandra will probably leave soon (hopefully Adriana will too) and tbh I don't think Lily will be there for more than another 2 years. Candice or Behati might also decide to have children soon and TBH I think Candice will be over it in 3 years or less. It'll be interesting to see what they do.

I could have sworn Karlie's contract started in January 2013. If she finished this year it would have been a full 3 year contract. I'm sure Ed released like he did Doutzen. I think most angels get an initial 3 year contract.

Ok. Am I the only one noticing that all of the Swim Special previews are like 90% Angels, 5% Elsa, 4% Martha, Stella & Jac and almost none for Jasmine and Joan?

but its supposed to be like that right? they are angels.... the others dont...except Elsa tho she is now angel and deserves more.

Romee is on Miami too.

Ed also just commented about Doutzen confirming she left because she had a bigger offer in Europe. I know what the offer is but IDK if i'm allowed to tell yet :ninja:

My guess is her own line of bras/swimwear with H&M...

Am I at least close?

Yup. Close enough.

It wasn't just the money tho, Doutzen wants to raise her kids in Holland, she and Sunnery just got a big house there to have the family and Doutzen was looking for a job that paid well and kept her in Europe so that's what she got. She had her entire family attending the VS show last year because it would be her last, it was really cute.

thats bittersweet, good for her though for doing and getting what she wants.

Behati is getting the FB no doubt and Maroon 5 will perform, no way VS will miss this chance.

Battle of famous husbands. Which girl married better? Personally, I find both Behati and Lily boring and not worth wearing the FB.

Just give it to Candice or Adriana.