Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

What is really boring is to see the same people bitching about the same models all the time, why even bothering to acknowledge someone you don't like? o.o

Anyhow, it looks interesting-ish I hope the interviews are not the same as always, I'm mostly interested in the new girls because I feel like this is a test to see who goes well with the audience and who doesn't. We all know Adriana "wanted to be a doctor and was really shy", that Candice "grew up in a small farm in SA and was really shy but super sexually driven", that Lily "is half-British and is the ultimate rock chick", etc etc etc so I hope the new girls get decent screentime so we can see a bit more of them.

And I doubt they'll make an announcement for Elsa, technically she is not new to the brand, she has been under contract since 2011 she's just probably making more money now.

If anything its Karlie who is leaving VS behind, not the other way around. VS would love to have her, especially now how popular Karlie has become with being Taylor's "BFF" and all. But its Karlie who does not need VS anymore. VS seemed like a stepping stone for her and she seems to be moving on. She is not like those angels whose career depends on VS. She has established herself quite well in the US media as well. No need for VS anymore.

Agreed!

Speaking as Brit, Karlie Kloss, Gisele and Kate Upton are 3 'international' models who maintain a presence in the usually insular UK Vogue and in our pop culture.  (Doutzen Kroes is a close one too)

Karlie at this point can open any show for our LFW and no one will think "How Sway"?

Aaand Gigi got her first Pink event y'all, from the Pink facebook. It'll be March 14th

Ready to hit the beach with PINK in Miami? Duh! Get in on sweet freebies plus, party all day with DJ Irie, PINK models Rachel & Gigi & a surprise celeb guest. #PINKSPRINGBREAK

Invite and details coming soon.

^^^ Yeah seriously I like how the whole article ends on:

"When reached for comment, a rep for Victoria’s Secret says that Kloss continues to be an Angel."

She is most likely done with VS but it is funny to see how they still run this exclusive after the company in question says otherwise.

Now wait for the VS statement "We still love Karlie and she will always be an Angel in our hearts, we already invited her to walk this year's show etc etc" and then she won't show up at the show and some lame excuse will come.