Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Greg Kadel's work is amazing!! The pictures look great and have a really professional, upmarket feel to them. Honestly giving SI a run for its money. Why bother buying SI when you can get a free VS catalogue?! haha jokes jokes...

Adriana would have fit in flawlessly with this catalogue. The aesthetic is so her. Too bad.

Behati is no where near as physically stunning as Candice is. Candice got shoved down our throats, but at least she had the looks to back it up. Behati is vanilla and I'd rather see her in smaller doses than an overload. I like it more when VS uses all their girls equally versus pushing one or two over the others.

Greg Kadel's work is amazing!! The pictures look great and have a really professional, upmarket feel to them. Honestly giving SI a run for its money. Why bother buying SI when you can get a free VS catalogue?! haha jokes jokes...

Adriana would have fit in flawlessly with this catalogue. The aesthetic is so her. Too bad.

Behati is no where near as physically stunning as Candice is. Candice got shoved down our throats, but at least she had the looks to back it up. Behati is vanilla and I'd rather see her in smaller doses than an overload. I like it more when VS uses all their girls equally versus pushing one or two over the others.

IA with all of this. (ETA: Though I still feel like I'm missing something with why Candice is considered sooo stunning…)

The swim preview video is up on Yahoo's website already…IDK if I can get it to embed but here's the link:

https://screen.yahoo.com/yahoo-style/victorias-secret-ownthebeach-141609974.html

The "shoving down our throats" of Candice has only slowed very slightly. She may not have the cover but she's all over the catalogue and video. I did not enjoy watching the video because I wanted to see more of the models but we get just a second or two of the other models, then its back to Candice. I'm so tired of it.

It's weird that Behati is on the cover but doesnt feature in the video. I don't think she even shot in Hawaii like the rest of the girls. Or did she? Can't remember. I loved the vid. Very sexy. Say what you want about Candice but they could do every swim vid with her and I wouldn't care. She's so hot in every bit she's in. Lily looked amazing too. Nadine just looks way too much like Erin. Lais was great and Andreea was pretty.

I agree about Candice (although I don't think she is that hot), but the other models are hot too and we do not get to see them being hot. And I do want to see them. Andreaa is stunning, but this video only shows a glimpse of her and we can't even see her full swimsuit. The other models are treated this way as well.

I like it more when VS uses all their girls equally versus pushing one or two over the others.

I feel that way too.

Behati did shoot in Hawaii, all the girls were there for a couple of days except Elsa who was there for just one day. I'm more curious about the shoot they did in the Caribbean with a bunch of girls, I thought that would be for sure in the catalog and it wasn't.

I hope Elsa did shoot for the Designer collection, she'd be perfect for it. But I'm just happy she's done with Pink.