Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Lowest of the low or not, it doesn't negate people seemingly being more interested in the Kardashians then most of the models. :rofl: (this pleases me to no end)

This is a general statement and not directed at anyone in particular: Why can't you guys just take something at face value instead of needing to justify every little nuance and try and make sense out of something that doesn't make sense to you?  It's almost made coming into threads like this lately unbearable because every other conversation is this:

"She's clearly more popular then x"

"That list is wrong because..." 

"This list is a joke because..."  

"Lais isn't an angel because..."

"X will never be an angel because..."

At the end of the day we don't know fuck all, and our speculations aren't reality.

Merry Christmas :kiss:

It's almost made coming into threads like this lately unbearable because every other conversation is this:

"She's clearly more popular then x"

"That list is wrong because..." 

"This list is a joke because..."  

"Lais isn't an angel because..."

"X will never be an angel because..."

Your list of 'every other conversation in threads like this' is wrong because...

Kardashians mom is there too. WTF!!! :yuckky:

...and she appears in two videos!

We, especially in the USA, live in a celebrity-centric society. By the way I use the term "celebrity" loosely. The Kardashians might be basic and extra they do have a lot of clout :/ So it is not surprising their videos had such high views. LOVE knew that too. That's why they had them.

Even then, the presence of Kris Jenner renders the whole thing superfluous :D

I personally have no gripes about Kendall. She may or may not become the most successful model of her generation. Lets see how long VS are able to ignore her :neo2:

I agree. I'm OK with Kendall, Gigi and even Baldwin chick. Their PR seems to be working overtime and they're everywhere...but momma Jenner? Come on now.

Is poppa Jenner next? He is going through a sex change op right? :rofl:

I don't understand why you guys hate Kendall so much. Just ignore where she comes from and acknowledge the fact that she is a beautiful girl with a healthy face and body, trying to become a model. I actually really like her in modeling. She's great in catalogs and editorials and she's even greater on the runway. So... Let's just give her a try. She's better than a lot of models who are actually "big", in my opinion.

I don't understand why you guys hate Kendall so much. Just ignore where she comes from and acknowledge the fact that she is a beautiful girl with a healthy face and body, trying to become a model. I actually really like her in modeling. She's great in catalogs and editorials and she's even greater on the runway. So... Let's just give her a try. She's better than a lot of models who are actually "big", in my opinion.

Totally agree with you. Objectively speaking: she's beautiful, with not a common face and she's also good on the runway and in editorials.

Go kendall!

Totally agree with you. Objectively speaking: she's beautiful, with not a common face and she's also good on the runway and in editorials.

Go kendall!

You are serious? You are saying that she is good in editorials?  :nicole:

Her photos are terribly boring, her gaze transmits.... nothing. She just doesn't know how to modeling. I%20dont%20know.gif

Go kendall!

You are serious? You are saying that she is good in editorials? :nicole:

Her photos are terribly boring, her gaze transmits.... nothing. She just doesn't know how to modeling. I%20dont%20know.gif

This.

If I put a side where she comes from and etc. I still see no model in her just pretty weheartit girl, I think she did improve but so many young faces out there deserve her place. Gigi and she can't compare. And Hailey, I can't take seriously anyone who half a year ago was only Bieber's friend/girl, I doubt she's much searched because her instagram followers are pretty low

No one hates on Kendull just because she is a Kardashian, people hate on her because her sister literally slept her way to the top and if it wasn't for that Kendull wouldn't even be a model in the first place. Same for the Baldwin chick.

Now what I don't get is why the subject is in this topic again when she's not even VS related at all  :banghead: 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2882526/Candice-Swanepoel-s-winter-fashion-inspiration-70sbabes-Insatgram-account-need-follow-now.html

"All of my jeans are high waisted because I think they make me look like Farrah Fawcett."

wut?

LMFAO. She kills me.  :rofl:

I cant figure if she means it seriously or just joking. :rofl: :rofl:

LMAO @ the Candice Farrah Fawcett thing :rofl:

Adriana also just did a LOVE advent thing, and homegirl doesn't look good, nobody does in the advent videos TBH :ninja:

------

And also....

post-67297-0-1446077756-29166_thumb.png

It's Christmas where I live, so I wanted to wish everybody a Merry Christmas, enjoy the season and spend time with those you love :hehe: