Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Miranda had nothing to do with Candice. The focus was on Candice while Mirand was there. Once Miranda had Flynn she changed and so did her career. After Flynn you could tell that VS was of no interest to Miranda anymore. She barely worked for them. So she wasn't going to go higher up even though she had the possibility of doing so because she was popular and very well known.

I disagree somewhat; Miranda was one of the best known angels and also loves the spotlight. She was winding down with VS in 2012 as far as the amount of work she was doing, but Adriana and Alessandra show up for maybe 5 VS shoots in an entire year yet still command attention--Miranda could have been the same way. If she had decided it was worth it to stick around, I think she would've tried to fight for much more attention and that's just one more person to have to compete against. But I actually think the choice to promote Candice over Miranda was part of the reason she left in the first place, plus getting sweeter $$ offers and realizing that VS is really not worth all the work unless you're getting out more than you put in (which is why Adriana and Alessandra are still around)

Rosie would have been in Candice's position has she stayed with VS. She was headed in that direction. She was more popular than Candice. At the time the two of them were the perfect Angels. They were amazing. They would have been a killer duo like Adriana/Alessandra.

Love Cansie.

Darn you Michael Bay for taking Rosie away from us forever! :(

He didn't exactly take her away. M&S came with a great offer and to be honest, as a guy, I find Rosie for Autograph line a lot better than what VS are doing. It was a really good move for her.

I'm still so upset Rosie left. I would've preferred to see her all over everything…Candice got exceptionally lucky with Rosie and Miranda leaving.

Not here for her DSL, personally.

Also re: Lindsay & Adriana, I personally think that Adriana is a draw but not a very good spokesmodel, whereas Lindsay is a good spokesmodel but not a very good draw. Then again, I don't think VS really invested in compensating either's weakness.

oh Rosie :drool: why she had to leave VS so fast :cry: she would have been above Candice.

Rosie & Doutzen would have been perfect together

No actually Rosie and Candice would have been the perfect duo
we all have different opinions I prefer a Doutsie over Cansie

VS needs more models looking like this

post-60413-0-68526800-1419184511_thumb.j

http://www.modelinia.com/blog/victorias-secret-to-launch-a-swimsuit-edition-of-their-annual-fashion-show/68797#.VJb_6sBA

Looks like its almost official aside from actual confirmation from VS, and apparently the budget is set at $2M

Interested in seeing how it plays out as they had filming broken up in two segments if it really is a runway show that will be fun to see how they edit it together. Hopefully not as rushed as their VSFS editing.

Yeah sounds like what we already know. Only thing we don't know for sure if there will be an actual live show that they film and edit or they're filming different bikini/lingerie segments in natural settings like a runway and then edit it together. I think they'll make an official announcemen in the new year.

They're not even done shooting yet, I don't think there will be an official announcement until they are done TBH.

Also this is another big VS thing Rachel Hilbert missed because we saw Jac shooting for Pink as a part of this, maybe VS won't sign another girl exclusively for Pink and will go back to mixing it up with Jac and Sara? They've both been working a lot for mainline and Pink and have been in all the recent major shoots for the brand.

Jac has done a lot of mainline which is why I'm thinking maybe they are going to mix it up again like they did with Alessandra and Miranda. Maybe they realized what a waste it was to sign a girl just to limit her to PINK?

Jac has done a lot of mainline which is why I'm thinking maybe they are going to mix it up again like they did with Alessandra and Miranda. Maybe they realized what a waste it was to sign a girl just to limit her to PINK?

I really hope you're right. I mean, if you have the perfect girls who can do both pink and mainline (just like Jac and Sara), why not using them? Less girls but more work for them, as it should always be.

She did improve a lot, good for her (Y)

That being said, I love Lais and I think she's amazing for VS but I don't think they should sign her, she just doesn't seem to have the personality for it, I just can't imagine Lais in one of the VS events being all cutesy with the fans and doing PR. And if VS was planning to sign they would have done it by now, I think that ship has sailed tbh, she probably has a lucrative contract with them already that is less exclusive.