Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Nowhere do I see a claim that this is a list of the most popular models. It is a list of the MOST GOOGLED models, whatever the reason for googling them. Don't get upset because the angels are not on the list. This is GOOGLE not BZ.

That graph Raf posted isn't BZ though, it's Google. It's a legit graph. Just because they brought out that contrived list doesn't make it accurate. It is as accurate as the sexiest women's list we keep on seeing. No one is the real world is searching for Chanel Iman. Candice is more relevant and searched for than her in every way.

The Most Googled Model of 2014 May Surprise You

Top 20 Fashion Models

1. Kate Upton

2. Kendall Jenner

3. Miranda Kerr

4. Heidi Klum

5. Gisele Bündchen

6. Kate Moss

7. Behati Prinsloo

8. Gigi Hadid

9. Karlie Kloss

10. Naomi Campbell

11. Alessandra Ambrosio

12. Lily Aldridge

13. Chanel Iman

14. Doutzen Kroes

15. Hailey Baldwin

16. Cara Delevingne

17. Jourdan Dunn

18. Coco Rocha

19. Bar Refaeli

20. Joan Smalls

www.huffingtonpost.com/modelinia/the-most-googled-model-of_b_6343068.html

[Off topic for secs] EVERYBODY, NOW FIND ADRIANA IN THE LIST :surrender:

you can't expect us to see Adriana in a faux list.

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/27120-the-official-victorias-secret-thread/page-715

You could tell how much Martha enjoyed being there :p Loved how she threw some of the gifts into the boxes :laugh:

http://youtu.be/dpyQDIM3CPM

Spokeswoman talents are 0%. Like PinkDiet I had to stop the video but for the sake of being critical I tortured myself by watching till the end :no2: Was someone holding a gun to their back and forcing them to do the video? And these are the girls that are expected to be the next generation of Angels? :ninja:

I've seriously paid more attention, and been entertained more by an in flight safety video than this. 

Nowhere do I see a claim that this is a list of the most popular models. It is a list of the MOST GOOGLED models, whatever the reason for googling them. Don't get upset because the angels are not on the list. This is GOOGLE not BZ.

That graph Raf posted isn't BZ though, it's Google. It's a legit graph. Just because they brought out that contrived list doesn't make it accurate. It is as accurate as the sexiest women's list we keep on seeing. No one is the real world is searching for Chanel Iman. Candice is more relevant and searched for than her in every way.

And the reason for Google coming up with a "contrived list" is?

Ok, I get it. Your graph is "legit" and Google's list is "contrived". Chanel Iman played in a movie this year and was involved with the release of Beyonce's album apart from her modelling work. Candice had very little work this year outside of VS and less than usual for VS.

You could tell how much Martha enjoyed being there :p Loved how she threw some of the gifts into the boxes :laugh:

Spokeswoman talents are 0%. Like PinkDiet I had to stop the video but for the sake of being critical I tortured myself by watching till the end :no2: Was someone holding a gun to their back and forcing them to do the video? And these are the girls that are expected to be the next generation ofAngels? :ninja:

I've seriously paid more attention, and been entertained more by an in flight safety video than this. 

Jasmine was far from great but at least she made some sorta effort. Not much but still something. I wish I could say the same about Martha. It was pretty much: "Let's get this over with so I could go on my cigarette break" :atoobie:

EDIT: The clip is more entertaining if you pretend it is an SNL sketch :p

Good enough :idk: Works if you can't pay your expensive products, VS won't do miracles but they are not shit either. The fragrances smell good for the most part but they only last for like a second and then the smell is gone.

That video is the reason why Jasmine and Martha should never get a contract ... EVER.

You forgot how current Angels looked in front of camera at their starts of working for VS?

Some of them still aren't particularly good at being interviewed. It takes time.