Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Fine i'll admit it! I made VS fire Lindsay and contract Elsa, I'm sorry ... And now Elsa will get fired because the haters here, I just wanted her to be with the cool kids  :cry2: 

I hate you even more than MJ hates BZ :cry:

Shut up Pretty, you are forgetting that BZ clearly damages models careers because obviously everyone from the industry comes here and reads every little shit written in Bellazon before contracting a model, duh.

#keepinitreal #bodybyiza

i think too that Candice and Elsa don't get along very well but that doesn't mean that they are hating each other. You can't like or fit with everybody, all of them are different people, with different opinions, taste, ... And Elsa just became on angel, she hasn't work with the rest angels that much so she might don't know how to act since the rest are all friends.

wtf where are you guys getting the idea that everybody hate Elsa? the most hated model is kendall Jenner.

i might found Elsa unattractive nothing pretty about her look, but that is a different storyline.

I feel VS don't focus on the model physical appaereance no more, like any model could be an angel now. you don't have to be pretty to be an angel. there most recently newest angel lack on good looks. Why is VS not hiring good looking models no more? I have thought that VS models had to be pretty. but is not true.

Question: Can someone explain to me what the catalog numbers mean and why they're important? I%20dont%20know.gif

They're the numbers the pic have one the VS browser, V and like 6 numbers or so. People use them to not have any duplicates in their VS pics collection, that's all, since each pic has a unique numbering.

:rofl: I love the whole who hates who. It's so funny as if we even really know how these models really are. My favourite was when there was the Adriana vs Candice stuff. And it seems now they're actually friends. I'm sure Elsa will fit in more once she works with the girls.

This (5/7) is definitely the 'dream team': Stella, Elsa, Monika, Candice and Martha ......

All it needs is Lais and maybe one or two others.

post-84024-0-1446077697-34365_thumb.jpg

@jen_king

post-84024-0-1446077697-36466_thumb.gif

LMFAO. A+++

I have the feeling all these girls are somewhat bitchy. Look at the industry they are in; I would say the same thing about Hollywood behind the scenes. At the end of the day, they are competing against one another for attention, whether you like to think so or not… I just don't really think it matters until it starts affecting your public persona. Most of them are good at putting on an act.