Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

From Doutzen's facebook:

Honestly, modeling is hard work. It’s not as easy as it seems, but then again sometimes my office is a beach.

Maybe she's joining the gang in Puerto Rico? :idk:

That came off so strange. Maybe she's alluding to the rumors that she's leaving VS? It must be tough to make those type of decisions, considering there is so much unpredictability and emotion involved. VS has been part of her life for the past 7 years!

I truly, truly hope that Doutzen is staying. I guess time will tell. She's very popular in Europe and it would be stupid for VS to lose their European base.

From Doutzen's facebook:

Honestly, modeling is hard work. It’s not as easy as it seems, but then again sometimes my office is a beach.

That came off so strange. Maybe she's alluding to the rumors that she's leaving VS? It must be tough to make those type of decisions, considering there is so much unpredictability and emotion involved. VS has been part of her life for the past 7 years!

I truly, truly hope that Doutzen is staying. I guess time will tell. She's very popular in Europe and it would be stupid for VS to lose their European base.

VS doesn't have many stores in Europe, therefore I don't think they really care about having a "strong" European base.

From Doutzen's facebook:

VS doesn't have many stores in Europe, therefore I don't think they really care about having a "strong" European base.

Even if they don't have many stores, it's still good for VS to be in the press over there. Also, European consumers are savvy and tend to travel abroad more than Americans do.

For example, I'm from Brazil. Even though VS doesn't have stores in brazil (outside of airports I think?), having Ale and Adriana keeps VS in the Brazilian press. Thus consumers stay interested in the brand and will probably be more likely to buy VS when they go abroad. Many of my family members even make trips to the US solely for shopping! (I also don't get why VS does not have a store in Brazil, everyone loves VS there).

Also Monika is with them since the beginning of this shoot and now she's wearing PINK stuff. So... VS+Pink together must be something big indeed. Or maybe I'm just dreaming :rofl:

She's not wearing anything from PINK, all her images show her with mainline swimsuits.

Also Monika is with them since the beginning of this shoot and now she's wearing PINK stuff. So... VS+Pink together must be something big indeed. Or maybe I'm just dreaming :rofl:

She's not wearing anything from PINK, all her images show her with mainline swimsuits.

Yes I know, but there is just one photo of her in Pink clothes so I'm assuming she's doing both! :)

Yes I know, but there is just one photo of her in Pink clothes :)

Nope, re-watched all the pics from PR, she's not wearing a single piece of pink clothes there. the PINK photographer (Ellison Lutz, whatev) should be there if PINK is related with it, but he isn't, he is in NY shooting with Gigi.

edit. forget, the pic you said appeared.

@PC 

That could also be interesting, but why so many girls if it's not for a big project like a fashion show or something?

E! specials tended to revolve closely around just the Angels, not three-quarters of the models who work for VS in some capacity.