Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ Because Ed has a hard-on for young cute blondes. Mystery solved.

true :rofl:

Whatever works for Gigi. I ve wanted to see her for VS for a while now. In fact I was slightly disappointed when Rachel Hilbert became regular, cause for me that meant no room for Gigi.

Safe to say I considerably underestimated Ed's propensity as you mentioned :rofl:

If only she had a little better modeling skills she'd have been far more suitable for VS Pink, compared to that Rachel girl. :banghead:

This move would have made perfect sense back in August, but why now? :o

They really wanna have two kinda similar looking girls modeling PINK?

I know ! Thats what I said in the Official VS Thread !

Ed's secret, little blue pill.

LMAO. Sounds good.

So far are Karlie, Adriana and Ale the only angels not there?

Yes. Ale we know doesn't do swim because of her own line (ale by Alessandra). I hope Adriana shows up, she's been working out a lot, so many people are speculating that she will show up eventually.

Not surprised if Karlie doesn't do it. She's not really the 'swimwear' type.

I'm so bored with Martha Hunt. I honestly don't understand why they keep using her. They should be pushing one of their younger models (Nadine, Kelly Gale, Bridget, Sara) instead of her.

So far are Karlie, Adriana and Ale the only angels not there?

Yes. Ale we know doesn't do swim because of her own line (ale by Alessandra). I hope Adriana shows up, she's been working out a lot, so many people are speculating that she will show up eventually.

Not surprised if Karlie doesn't do it. She's not really the 'swimwear' type.

I'm so bored with Martha Hunt. I honestly don't understand why they keep using her. They should be pushing one of their younger models (Nadine, Kelly Gale, Bridget, Sara) instead of her.

Yeah Ale for sure won't be doing it. I'd love to see Adriana do it I miss her swim stuff.

As far as I know Nadine is in Ibiza and going back to NYC either today or tomorrow so I doubt she is involved in this project.