Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Nope. Marloes already left. She's in NY shooting for VS though now.

That's funny, Sara was also there and then shoot for VS in NY too. Could it be related?

Maybe. Sara, Candice and now Marloes did lingerie in NY with David Bellemere.

Marloes shot in Pto. Rico for swim already and now Lily, Jac, Behati and Jasmine have all done/are doing Swim with Russell.

Elsa just posted a picture where she is wearing a bra, not a swimsuit so it isnt just Swim and IDK who is the photographer.

im so tired of saying that personality is so important to them when they hire the most plain ppl ever that tries superhard to act goofy and silly in casting and its rly cringe worthy to see imo. they need girls that have a "dont give  a shit-attitude"

The whole idea that to become a topmodel you need a personality is a myth, bc its not true.

What they want is a fake personality, a way to distinguish yourself from other girls, bc there is so much competition.

Some models like Doutzen coincidentaly actually do have a personality and that perhaps did have a good influence on their career. But a lot of models were/are the most unlikeble people ever with zero personality. 

I'm thinking maybe it's some major Swim campaign, something different ? My first thought was that they wanna copy SI tho, wanna upgrade their swim line maybe it's just me....or maybe they are making a Sexy book with swim pics like very long time ago that Russell shoot, I like the swimsuits they have and they seem to do their hairs and makeup different than usual too it seems so sexy not like cute pink bikini's they usually shoot, but I have no Idea what it has to do with Holiday

im so tired of saying that personality is so important to them when they hire the most plain ppl ever that tries superhard to act goofy and silly in casting and its rly cringe worthy to see imo. they need girls that have a "dont give  a shit-attitude"

The whole idea that to become a topmodel you need a personality is a myth, bc its not true.

What they want is a fake personality, a way to distinguish yourself from other girls, bc there is so much competition.

Some models like Doutzen coincidentaly actually do have a personality and that perhaps did have a good influence on their career. But a lot of models were/are the most unlikeble people ever with zero personality. 

No human being has zero personality.

We all have our own personality.

Even the people who always copy other people or are influenceable have the personality of being influenceable.

I think all the stuff that was shot with Sara/Marloes isn't related to this "something big" because no one on set used that hashtag, and I saw a photo posted by one of the execs that said "day one" when they started shooting with Behati. It's definitely not just swim related, though like Clauds said. All the pictures of Elsa so far have been in lingerie.

My thoughs are they did a VsSwim shoot in Fajardo, Puerto Rico, from the 6th, to the 9th of december, this was with Sara, Marloes and Jac. (accordind to pictures), then the 10th (according to Jac's IG) the production and Jac took a plane to Vieques, for the #somethingbigiscoming thing, where the other models and production people have arrived.

Other thing: they have tagged @doneanddustedtv and #hamishhamiltontv in some pictures, that are tv production companies... just for your consideration.