Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I have sad news about Doutzen :o she decided whit her agendy to not resign her contract with VS... So no fantasy bra :( ever... They made the desicion because there are also other lingerie brands who wants her and because of personal changes and her agent said that you need to stop when your in the top, talking vs related..

She's right now on live TV in a late night show, she looks gorgeous tho :wub2:

So who should VS start working with through the year?

Who should they keep at the show next year?

And who should they scrap?

I think they should work with Kate and Irina. I think they were both stunning on the runway. And they could be great in catalogue.
I'm pretty happy with Lais, Martha, Jasmine, Stella being used a lot during the year with the Angels. And can't wait to see Elsa's transition into mainline. Taylor should be the next Pink girl.

Josephine, Jac, Sara, Kelly, Cindy, Shanina, Bregje, Devon I hope also do a lot more catalogue work with the brand and be in the show again next year.

I'm still not for sure on Maria yet. She was a lot better this year but she still reminds me of a creature about to attack.

I think that Grace, Maud, Romee, Kasia need to go.

Lindsay, Izabel, Isabeli, Jacquelyn, Ieva have all done their parts and should finish up. Jacquelyn and Ieva seem will never get anything more than Pink.

I have sad news about Doutzen :o she decided whit her agendy to not resign her contract with VS... So no fantasy bra :( ever... They made the desicion because there are also other lingerie brands who wants her and because of personal changes and she said that you need to stop when your on top

that is kind of shocking, but good for her if she wants to explore other opportunities.

I have sad news about Doutzen :o she decided whit her agendy to not resign her contract with VS... So no fantasy bra :( ever... They made the desicion because there are also other lingerie brands who wants her and because of personal changes and she said that you need to stop when your on top

Wow no kidding ? :o

*Running to Doutzen's thread*

She's right about changes though...she's going Miranda's path :)

I have sad news about Doutzen :o she decided whit her agendy to not resign her contract with VS... So no fantasy bra :( ever... They made the desicion because there are also other lingerie brands who wants her and because of personal changes and her agent said that you need to stop when your in the top, talking vs related..

Awwww that sucks. But it's nice to know that VS offered her another contract so they definitely still wanted to keep her around. I'm glad that the decision is hers and not because they decided to cut her out. She had a great run with VS and has been a wonderful Angel. I can see now why they are probably focusing on getting some new blood with Stella.

Her contract should have been up somewhere during this year so they must have made the decision and then gave her a nice send off for the show. She didn't get too much but at least she had 3 beautiful looks. And they didn't treat her badly like they've done to girls in the past. *coughKKcough*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Doutzen was never at the top when it came to VS though. She probably figured that she would never be as long as Adriana and Ale were around, so I get that. Smart move.

Bryan, can you make a GIF of Adriana dancing backstage? I forgot when it was. :-(

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 1000x NO

Actually I promoted the RTL late night here, but I forgot to watch it, bc I was watching Jane Eyre.  

Its good she wants to stop still on height of her career.

But it totally sucks she doesn't get the FB ever again. I just can't understand this. 

She has been walking since 2005 and an Angel since 2008. She should have gotten the FB much earlier. 

Now I understand all her flash back instagrams. Like every day she posted a photo of her in a show in previous years from 2005 to last year. 

Still I feel really sad now. 

About Doutzen's decision.. I'm SO SAD about it but I don't understand if her contract just ended or she just doesn't want a new one when the one she has now will end? She's not an angel anymore? Like from now on?

She posted a lot of VS related pictures on Instagram and Facebook these past few months. Was that like her way to look back at the memories and the wonderful time she had on the show? Thinking about it now it does feel like those pictures were hints. 

So now with this news it makes sense. Lindsay and Doutzen are out and VS are focusing on bringing Elsa to mainline and testing the waters with Stella. They always have a back up when one of their girls leave/booted.

Tyra > Selita
Gisele > Miranda

Selita > Chanel

Marisa > Erin

Rosie > Lindsay

Chanel > Lais

Miranda > Karlie

Erin > Martha

Doutzen > Elsa

Lindsay > Stella (possibly)

Who in GODS name is going to replace Doutzen next year. 

I think someone here was right, that Doutzen has different priorities now (her family), and doesn't care that much anymore for her career. After she got her first child perhaps she lost interest in modelling a bit. Compare her energy in 2008 with 2011. 

So now with this news it makes sense. Lindsay and Doutzen are out and VS are focusing on bringing Elsa to mainline and testing the waters with Stella. They always have a back up when one of their girls leave/booted.

Tyra > Selita

Gisele > Miranda

Karolina > Doutzen

Selita > Chanel

Marisa > Erin

Rosie > Lindsay

Chanel > Lais

Miranda > Karlie

Erin > Martha

Lindsay > Elsa

Doutzen > Stella (possibly)

No, Doutzen replaced nobody. She was a new angel, like Adriana was. 

I think Elsa is more like a replacement for Doutzen. 

Lais a replacement for Adriana?

where did you get this? no just no  :chicken:

I think someone here was right, that Doutzen has different priorities now (her family), and doesn't care that much anymore for her career. After she got her first child perhaps she lost interest in modelling a bit. Compare her energy in 2008 with 2011. 

Thats Clauds I think.

I think she cares quite a bit for her career as this was a smart decision involving her and her agents. Like it was said earlier she was never going to be like Adriana or Candice for VS, so its the perfect time to move on and do other things. Plus she did talk about other lingerie brands showing interest in her, so I am sure we will see her work for other brands

Tyra > Selita

Gisele > Miranda

Karolina > Doutzen

Selita > Chanel

Marisa > Erin

Rosie > Lindsay

Chanel > Lais

Miranda > Karlie

Erin > Martha

Lindsay > Elsa

Doutzen > Stella (possibly)

No, Doutzen replaced nobody. She was a new angel, like Adriana was. 

I think Elsa is more like a replacement for Doutzen. 

Lais a replacement for Adriana?

Oh yes you're right. Nah Lais isn't replacing Adriana anytime soon. The moment VS were done with Chanel they brought in Lais to take that spot (sad but true).