Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Seeing them in motion, side by side, and talking together I actually prefer Martha over Candice a little more. Both are kind of so so for me but Martha just comes off a little more easy on the eyes, relaxed and more natural than Candice. Not to mention Candice darn near puts me to sleep everytime she talks.

Much prefer Candice. On the VS FS Live before when they were playing a game with Lily and Sara, Martha came across as a sore loser and quite bitchy in my opinion. I like the pretence of the sweet innocent Candice more (Even though she might not be in real life)

Question does any one think Gigi Hadid would be a great VS model? If they hire her

I don't think so. She has really bad facial expressions in all her shoots, always looks like shes trying so hard to look sultry but ends up looking like she is bored and confused at the same time. To me her best work is all swimwear and even then VS would probably want her to cut weight to work with them and Gigi's body is the best thing she has going for her so I doubt she'd do that.

They've debunked this days ago. The only credible person that has sold tickets was Russel James. 

UPDATE: President and chief executive officer of Victoria’s Secret Sharen Jester Turney told The Huffington Post that Victoria's Secret will not sell tickets to its show in a statement: “Victoria’s Secret does not sell tickets to our invitation-only show and does not authorize any third-party agent to sell tickets on our behalf. The only way to obtain tickets is by special invitation or through charitable contributions to pre-approved non-profit organizations."

Question does any one think Gigi Hadid would be a great VS model? If they hire her

Gigi wants to, and she's getting popular so I know VS is after her. I think she'd be a nice PINK girl

They nominated her for a What Is Sexy "award" so they were definitely testing her popularity with their target demo.

^

I love Gigi but maybe they would use her just for photos and photoshopping her all over her beautiful body 'cause they think she's too "curvy" for VS. And btw I don't think she's runway material. I just saw one of her runway shows, the Colcci one, and she wasn't good at all. It was terrible. Don't get me wrong, I think she's beautiful and she's a perfect it-girl kinda model. I'm just not sure about her walk.