Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Who do you guys think will be the next angel to leave? To be honest, I would have never thought that Erin would leave last year, yet it happened. Just shows how things can change in the blink of an eye.

Ale. I think her time with VS is coming to a close.

:banghead:

People need glasses (sorry... not really) but I'm about over hearing how VS uses too many blondes. Not even the case.

3 -

Adriana - Brunette

Lily - Brunette

Karlie - Brunetteish... can almost go into the Dark Blonde thing, but lately it's been a light to medium brown.. either way.

3 - (1 only really used)

Candice - Blonde

Lindsay - Blonde (barely used)

Doutzen - Blonde (barely used)

2 - (1 only really used)

Ale - Dark blonde/light brown hair

Behati - Dark blonde/light brown hair

VS can pick up whomever/whatever they want... Instead of worrying about hair color :idk: , how about we focus on a variety of body types and skin color to fully try and represent the range of young woman who buy their goods?

VS can pick up whomever/whatever they want... Instead of worrying about hair color :idk: , how about we focus on a variety of body types and skin color to fully try and represent the range of young woman who buy their goods?

I still want my redhead...  :persuazn:  Why is no one paying attention to the lack of gingers? 'Tis discrimination.

I still want my redhead...  :persuazn:  Why is no one paying attention to the lack of gingers? 'Tis discrimination.

For the lovely lady Nar :flower: 

(Not VS but this video is actually sexy not like the VS ones...)

For those wondering, the VS site is using a different web address for their pictures.

In the VS site's current build, they are using the following web address for the standard size of the picture:

http://dm.victoriassecret.com/product/404x539/V######.jpg

Example:  http://dm.victoriassecret.com/product/404x539/V394394.jpg

While the address for the HQ version is now:

http://dm.victoriassecret.com/product/760x1013/V######.jpg

Example:  http://dm.victoriassecret.com/product/760x1013/V394394.jpg

The new build is using "dm" in the place of "media" in the web address.  The standard image address no longer uses "Prodpri2" but instead uses "404x539" in its place.  The HQ image no longer uses "Prodzoom" in its address, but "760x1013" instead.

[vimeo]91489231 [ /vimeo]

Thank you.  :wub:

Back on topic, I wouldn't mind Martha Hunt either. I love her stare and I think she's got a very interesting look. But to each his own and we'll see what VS thinks  :flower: