Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I follow her on instagram and she is a perfect Megan/Adriana hybrid but I don't think she has an agency yet. I saw her commenting on a few agencies instagrams to get noticed. She is absolutely stunning even without filters though. She has a few videos of herself. VS jump on that :yes:

Unless she does HF first she really doesn't have a chance. VS doesn't go for random "Instagram" models.

It's pretty clear that VS picks their models from legitimate, major agencies. After the model has maybe a few seasons in FW then they explore more. Lily Aldridge I think is the only exception in recent times. Behati, Doutzen, Karlie, Candice, Miranda, Lindsay, Erin, Rosie were all high fashion models before VS.

I don't know if Sarah Sampaio is gonna be the replacement Adriana. Sarah is really lacking the height tbh. Idk how much height means to VS, but it's definitely worth considering. I still don't understand why VS hasn't gotten Nina Agdal yet. Yes, I say this a lot, but they are clearly stupid for not using her, especially since she just got an SI cover! Plus her body is on the skinnier side which VS prefers, as opposed to most SI models. Plus Nina seems to compliment other girls well, which is a good trait as a spokesmodel.

Now the question is, will VS ever go for Kendall Jenner?

Idk I think VS should just shy away from trying to get an Adriana look a like to fill her spot once she leaves. I think they should still get a exotic/sexy bombeshell like model(s), but one with her own/different look.

Shoot even Sara seems like she doens't want to be known as just an Adriana Lima in training or whatever. Girl wants to work with VS and become an angel in the future, but at the same time seems to want to make her own path and not be known as simply an Adriana Lima replacement.

If Lindsay and Erin were Angels together idk why Adriana and Sara couldn't be :idk:

However the thought of a Sara & Karlie event makes me cringe a little, those pictures would be awkward as fuck.

Unless she does HF first she really doesn't have a chance. VS doesn't go for random "Instagram" models.

It's pretty clear that VS picks their models from legitimate, major agencies. After the model has maybe a few seasons in FW then they explore more. Lily Aldridge I think is the only exception in recent times. Behati, Doutzen, Karlie, Candice, Miranda, Lindsay, Erin, Rosie were all high fashion models before VS.

I don't know if Sarah Sampaio is gonna be the replacement Adriana. Sarah is really lacking the height tbh. Idk how much height means to VS, but it's definitely worth considering. I still don't understand why VS hasn't gotten Nina Agdal yet. Yes, I say this a lot, but they are clearly stupid for not using her, especially since she just got an SI cover! Plus her body is on the skinnier side which VS prefers, as opposed to most SI models. Plus Nina seems to compliment other girls well, which is a good trait as a spokesmodel.

Now the question is, will VS ever go for Kendall Jenner?

Yes. Absolutely. I see it happening. I think they will put her in PINK.

And VS generally likes HF girls, but not always. I don't think Lily or Miranda were HF girls before VS; Sara definitely is not, and Camille apparently walked her first HF fashion show at Rag & Bone last week. So I think if you get signed to a major agency you've got a shot, though having HF experience is a bonus. But frankly, if the girl is a socialite or well known she has a better shot. Which is why I think Kendall will be in.

Miranda did a few shows. She wasn't a huge HF walker but she did put in a decent amount of HF editorial work. 

Lily Aldridge on the other hand doesn't even have a profile on style.com lol Has she ever walked a runway show? She should really step up her HF game. Imagine if she could walk bluechip shows in Paris, while being a VS angel, while being on the cover of SI. It would be iconic! I don't think any model has ever done all that.

Why does Lindsay go to so many movie premieres?! Like, it's a totally disproportionate amount compared to the other girls haha

I think she's part of Andrew Saffir's NYC Cinema Society, so they're all more personal premieres sponsored by designers or brands and not the major premieres done by the studios.

^

Do you know anything else about that?  Reasons, etc.?  

Hana Soukupova is part of that too.  I have gone to a premiere of a film at an independent theater and have witnessed a similar ritual first hand.  A bunch of models and B- grade celebrities attend, and a gaggle of photographers surround them for a while as they pose a bit.  The work doesn't take too long and everybody is shuffled into their assigned seats.

I find it a little funny that many top models attend, and they are mostly red carpet dressed just to watch a screening of a mediocre movie.   I think they only attend just to get photographed...(?) because eventually the photos from the premieres make it into the media.