Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Is it just me or does anyone else think Behati is really good at acting and BSing? It's so funny because VS seems to push her as this cute-sy fun girly girl, but in real life she's like the exact opposite haha in that video you could tell she totally thought that what they were doing was stupid but she just went along with it lol

The only good thing about that video was Chanel Iman was in it, is she back?!

Yeah suprisingly she was the only think that kept me watching the video all the way through. She really does the cute/flirty thing pretty well which why I think VS should have def handled her like they did Behati with being the main/strictly PINK girl while she was an angel.

Is it just me or does anyone else think Behati is really good at acting and BSing? It's so funny because VS seems to push her as this cute-sy fun girly girl, but in real life she's like the exact opposite haha in that video you could tell she totally thought that what they were doing was stupid but she just went along with it lol

I don't see really see it as good acting. You could tell she thought it was stupid as you said, and I'm pretty sure they were going for cute and girly... not I think this is stupid but I'm being paid to do this so I'll do it.

Behati was so insincere in the Lais video that it just made everyone look bad. Maybe they should have gotten Lily or someone else who could have mustered up some sympathy. The whole video seemed more like a parody but they were trying to be serious and dramatic so I couldn’t even finish it.

I think Behati’s strength could lie in being the cheekier Angel, kind of letting the viewer know she is in on the joke.

Again, did they just completely cut Lindsay out of that V-Day BTS video? Not even a single frame of her! I don't understand why Martha is featured so much, while Lindsay (an actual angel) was completely cut out. The same thing happened with the Holiday commercial.\

PS: Behati could not talk to save her life in that video.

Not bad these days chanel.

As for the V-day video, like in any other video from VS, cutting someone out is not ok. You're telling me that they couldn't find some decent shots with whoever gets cut out, after hours of shooting? Or lindsay's shots were so unnecessary and bad, so why bother editing them? 

Same story over and over. That's very disrespectful. And Ed is definitely the reason why this always happens, because he probably has the last word in the editing process. Shame on you for that, Ed. :jimmy:

And how can overusing some models who get an overall not so positive feedback from the fans is good for business? Aren't people who comment and rate their videos an important part of the ones that buy their stuff? If they don't embrace the model that is behind their products, then how can that model sell and make enough money for the company? I don't know, it just doesn't make any sense to me. It probably doesn't have a bad impact on sales, but I can't imagine why it would do them any good either.