Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Behati was the best-again! She is always the most real and has the best moves. While most of the other girls try hard  to look sexy(WTF is with all that pouting and hair whipping?) Behati looks like she truly likes to dance and she looks like she has the most fun . She is not even one of my favorite modelsI am just being honest here. Behati rocks in these videos!!!

i like Lindsey too, she has a pretty face and Behati was good at the video, but i think Candice was the worst. She is beautiful (i'm a huge fun of her) but that is a lip-sync video so why is she posing like that? the part where she is on the stairs with the wings is perfect for a commercial but not for that

Again, they have Candice be the sexpot while all the girls are just being hams and having fun. I don't get it. Is she unable to let go or something.

Anyways, the girls were all great aside from Candice.

Re : why is Lily on the ground. Because "And now I'm lying on the cold hard ground, OH, Ohwo! Trouble! Trouble! Trouble!".

Again, they have Candice be the sexpot while all the girls are just being hams and having fun. I don't get it. Is she unable to let go or something.

Anyways, the girls were all great aside from Candice.

Re : why is Lily on the ground. Because "And now I'm lying on the cold hard ground, OH, Ohwo! Trouble! Trouble! Trouble!".

Candice also has the angelic look though. Also douzen does. Really the only ones who don't are adriana and alessandra (I find their faces more harsher or more interesting than others) Everyone else has the potential of looking more angelic than them.

Smh VS got the opposite reaction that they wanted. Everyone pretty much finds candice's part unnecessary and people liked her the least.

There was ONE clip and it was quick when she did let loose but that was it. And I honestly don't get why she nor VS let herself loose because she looked fine. Either she has some insecurity issues or her talent is a bit questionable in my opinion. Because this is the candice we see all the time when modeling. Like she can't do anything else.

Everyone has that signature pose but every single thing she does is redundant and she is never slick with it or subliminal. Everything she does is obvious and repetitive.

That being said, the video reminds me of pour it up. Not its content of course. But its one of those videos that you can not believe the person who put it all together was ok with it being released and thought that it was very legit lol

@ Whitney

Never been more relevant...

INB4 in next years show (PINK) with a Adam/Bieber duet and all because Ed likes the song

----

Ale's hair flipping... :rofl:

Candice's uber sexy super serial looks ... :rofl:

Doutzen was like wut (as she should.. brownie points for no fucks given)

Adriana ... just didn't fit, she's like the mom of the bunch... I'd expect her daughters to enjoy the song before her.. (as she should be)

Lindsay O.o ... No. Super cute but she shouldn't know that damn song THAT well.

Lily ?

Maybe I'm in a the smallest of minority groups, but that video sucked balls, and the song is horrible... Needed goat to make it better.

Maybe next year?

BusinessInsider.com

Ashley Lutz, Dec 3 2013

What Victoria's Secret Workers Think When Men Walk Into The Store

A former Victoria's Secret employee told us that workers at her Chicago-area store were trained to treat male customers differently from female ones. 

"The general feeling about men is that they would buy anything in order to get out of the store as quickly as possible," the worker, who wished to remain anonymous, told us. "That means they would spend more money." 

While workers tell women about promotions like 5 for $25 panties, they are more likely to sell men full-priced merchandise, the worker said. 

"Women are more value-oriented, and so we were encouraged to show them deals," she said. "Men would buy a couple of $50 bras without questioning us because they felt awkward." 

The competitive landscape in stores meant that associates would often fight over male customers. 

Victoria's Secret managers use headsets to communicate with workers and encourage them to make sales goals. 

"We would always be reminded of how much we needed to sell, and so when a man walked in, it felt like a lucky break," she said. 

The founder of Victoria's Secret created the company as a place where men could buy lingerie for their wives without feeling awkward.

I'll go into a local Frederick's on occasion and get left alone for the most part unless I'm with my GF, then we're usually offered assistance.

I should say she and they gang up on me. And my wallet. (Worth it though later on.)